I turn to Wren, who was gripping Luca's hand as she groaned in pain. Oh God. Tonight is going to be difficult.

•••

"You're nearly there!" I scream to my best friend. "Push."

"Oh God. I can't." she cries. "I feel like I'm pushing out my fucking heart."

I stifle my laugh and I grip her hand. "Look at me, Wren." I order. "You are a fucking badass and you need to fucking push."

I rub her tears away as she screams in pain and soon enough, the cries of a baby fill the air. "Oh my God." Wren cries. I take a step back as the doctor places the baby on Wren's chest. "Is she okay?" she asks me.

"She's perfect." I respond softly. The doctor eventually removes her from Wren as they take her away to clean her and I walk over to Wren.

"That's my daughter, Anoushka." she whispers. "I have a daughter."

I smile down at her. "Yes you do."

"Call Luca. I want Luca to see her." she whispers.

I smile before leaving the room. The doctors weren't completely finished with her so I was just going to wait outside while I find Luca and Creighton.

•••

"If I cry, you can't hold it against me." Luca tells Creighton.

Creighton snorts. "If you cry, I will take a picture and hang it up in your living room."

"Asshole." Luca grumbles.

I grin at them both as I open the door to Wren's room. Wren was sitting in bed, holding her daughter. Her face was still flushed and her eyes were a bit swollen.

"How are my girls?" Luca asks softly as he walks to Wren.

"I'm okay." she whispers. "But here's Arabella."

"Arabella Brown," he whispers. "Perfect."

She smiles up at him and he kisses the top of her head. "Look at me princess." she looks up at him. "Are you sure you're okay? Did you tear? Do you need anything?"

She laughs softly. "Yes. No and No. I just want you here." she tells him. "Wanna hold her?"

He rubs his hands against his trousers as he sits down on the edge of her bed and she gently places him in his arms. Luca laughs softly as he looks back at Creighton and I. "Oh my God. Anoushka take a picture right now. Creighton is crying." Luca exclaims.

I turn to Creighton, who had a hand over his eyes. "I'm not crying asshole. I have allergies."

"Allergies?" I snort. "Sure."

Creighton wraps his arms around my waist. "It's the hospital air." he replies. I turn and kiss his cheek.

Wren and Luca quietly talk to each other and Creighton grips my chin. "You know I've never really wanted kids until now," he tells me.

"You want kids now?"

"Hell fucking yes." he responds. "I would love to see you with a baby bump. Sounds hot as fuck."