"Give it here," Harry called, "or I'll knock you off that broom!" "Oh, yeah?" said Puecy, trying to sneer, but looking worried. Harry knew, somehow, what to do. He leaned forward and grasped the broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward him like a javelin. Puecy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping.

"No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Puecy," Harry called. The same thought seemed to have struck him. "Catch it if you can, then!" he shouted, and he threw the glass ball high into the air and streaked back toward the ground.

Harry saw, as though in slow motion, the ball rise in the air and then start to fall. He leaned forward and pointed his broom handle down-- next second he was gathering speed in a steep dive, racing the ball-- wind whistled in his ears, mingled with the screams of people watching -- he stretched out his hand -- a foot from the ground he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the Remembrall clutched safely in his fist. "HARRY POTTER!" His heart sank faster than he'd just dived. Professor McGonagall was running toward them. He got to his feet, trembling. "Never -- in all my time at Hogwarts --"

Professor McGonagall was almost speechless with shock, and her glasses flashed furiously, "-- how dare you -- might have broken your neck --" "It wasn't his fault, Professor --" "Be quiet, Miss Bones "But Puecy --" "That's enough, Mr. Malfoy. Potter, follow me, now." Harry caught sight of Puecy, Crabbe, and Goyle's triumphant faces as he left, walking numbly in Professor McGonagall's wake as she strode toward the castle.

He was going to be expelled, he just knew it. He wanted to say something to defend himself, but there seemed to be something wrong with his voice. Professor McGonagall was sweeping along without even looking at him; he had to jog to keep up. Now he'd done it. He hadn't even lasted two weeks. He'd be packing his bags in ten minutes. What would his mom say when he learned what happened? He can't bear to see her disappointed face

Up the front steps, up the marble staircase inside, and still Professor McGonagall didn't say a word to him. She wrenched open doors and marched along corridors with Harry trotting miserably behind her.

Professor McGonagall stopped outside a classroom. She opened the door and poked her head inside. "Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Diggory for a moment?" Diggory? thought Harry, bewildered; as Cedric came out of Flitwick's class looking confused.

"Follow me, you two," said Professor McGonagall, and they marched on up the corridor, Cedric looking curiously at Harry.

"In here." Professor McGonagall pointed them into a classroom that was empty except for Peeves, who was busy writing rude words on the blackboard. "Out, Peeves!" she barked. Peeves threw the chalk into a bin, which clanged loudly, and he swooped out cursing. Professor McGonagall slammed the door behind him and turned to face the two boys. "Mr. Diggory -- I've found you a new Seeker." Cedric's expression changed from puzzlement to delight. "Are you serious, Professor?"

"Absolutely," said Professor McGonagall crisply. "The boy's a natural. I've never seen anything like it. Was that your first time on a broomstick, Potter?" Harry nodded silently. He didn't have a clue what was going on, but he didn't seem to be being expelled, and some of the feelings started coming back to his legs.

"He caught that thing in his hand after a fifty-foot dive," Professor McGonagall told Cedric. "Didn't even scratch himself. Charlie Weasley couldn't have done it." Cedric was now looking as though all his dreams had come true at once. "Ever seen a game of Quidditch, Harry?" he asked excitedly.

"Diggory's captain of the Hufflepuff team," Professor McGonagall explained. "He's just the build for a Seeker, too," said Cedric, now walking around Harry and staring at him. "Light -- speedy -- we'll have to get him a decent broom, Professor -- a Nimbus Two Thousand or a Cleansweep Seven, I'd say." " I shall speak to Professor Sprout and Dumbledore and see if we can't bend the first-year rule. Heaven knows you need a full team this year."

Professor McGonagall peered sternly over her glasses at Harry. "I want to hear you're training hard, Potter, or I may change my mind about punishing you." Then she suddenly smiled. "Your father would have been proud," she said. "He was an excellent Quidditch player himself."

"Congrats Harry! You're the new Seeker!!!"

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️Bonus✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

" HADRIAN JAMES JACKSON POTTER!" Harry flinched hearing his mom yell out his full name, now looking for him after she saw the crazy stunt from her office window.

"Oh I am so grounded, " Harry said nervous.

Meanwhile in Elysium, "James...James....James! Goodness sake calm down!!" Lily said as she watched her husband screaming and running around in joy

" MY SON IS A SEEKER!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPPYYYYY!!!"

"You were right dear this is golden entertainment "Persephone, the goddess of spring watched the show with her husband and saw James's excitement.

" though I feel bad for little Harry. " She said as they saw on the channel percy scolding her son who was on his knees looking down at the ground as Cedric hids behind Professor McGonagall as he is now terrified of Harry's mother.

"Oh just enjoy the drama love," Hades said.

Meanwhile, in the black home in America. Regulus straightened up from his potion work. "What is the matter, Reggie?" Annabeth asked her fiance who was suddenly stiff.

"I sense someone has made me a proud Quidditch fan. " Regulus said

"What?" Annabeth said confused