5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands

Start from the beginning

My thoughts were tearing me apart, and for some reason, I felt so used and stupid. And this would happen on the first day when I cleaned his office. Before I even made it three steps in, I was slammed against the inside of his door after it shut.

His eyes were furious, apologetic, worried, all of the above. I just gave him an empty look as he slowly let go of my arms. He rolled his eyes and placed a hand on the door above my head.

"Just let me explain, please," he whispers, shaking his head.

"What are you talking about? You've requested me to clean this hall, your office is the first stop on my list for the day," I lie, trying to keep my composure.

And for some reason, even though he had another woman, there was still so much angst between us.

"Y/N, I know you saw her. Don't play dumb, okay, baby girl?" he hisses, staring into my soul.

I gulped because his voice made me weak. Everything about him made me weak; his cologne, his perfectly-fitted business-casual outfit, the way his hair was brushed back, the huskiness in his voice; all of it.

But I knew my place, and I'm thanking God that I saw her now and not later. Shaking my head at him, I tried to slither out of his hover on the side his hand wasn't, but he slammed his other hand on the door above my head, trapping me.

His chest was heaving up and down and I subconsciously bit my lip at the aura that surrounded us. But I had to get out of that daydream, it was all just a fantasy.

"First of all...I'm clearly not your, 'baby girl.' Secondly, I need to get my job done, Jimin, so if you'd kindly move out of the-" I start, but he slams one of his hands on the door to shut me up.

I flinched and immediately shut my mouth because he clearly was having a rough morning. Giving up my stubbornness, I decided to let him explain.

"She's-"

"I don't care who she is, Jimin. I told you the hallway was a mistake, it's fine," I murmur, shaking my head, but giving him sad eyes.

"It's not fine..." he sighs, backing away from me.

I took a deep breath that I now wasn't trapped against his door, but for some reason, I stayed still. I just stood there, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Her dad started the firm with my dad. We're childhood friends and she's obsessed with me. So whatever you heard her say, it's not like that," he explains, shaking his head.

"I promise you, I don't care if she's your girlfriend, if you're secretly engaged or married, or whatever!" I yelp, throwing my hands up in the air.

My body language was telling a different story...and he noticed, too.

Of course, I was jealous.

What have they done? Have they ever kissed before? Had sex? My mind was going crazy, but what for?

I tried to walk over to the trashcan next to his desk, but he grabbed my forearm so we were standing right next to each other, facing opposite directions. I saw his jaw twitch out of the corner of my eye, making me look in the opposite direction.

He was mad for some reason that I had caught her walking out of his office. And it's not like we were anything, but I was furious that she was ever in his life. She was stunning, actually perfect. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect style; the whole package. He was lying through his teeth if he didn't go crazy for her.

"She's not my girlfriend, my fiancé, my wife, none of that...and she never will be. She barges her way in here sometimes when she comes to see her dad and begs me to join her at events or outings...She's just a family friend," he grits, finally letting go of my arm.