Y/N #4: "Neo, open up your umbrella!"

Neo nod to this as she opens it up. As the bandits shoot Y/N, he shatters into glass and only hit Neo's umbrella, practically blocking them. This confuse and surprise the bandits as they then see Y/N appearing again on Bumblebee. What they didn't realize was that the shattered sharp glass Y/N left after disappearing were right in front of them. The moment the glass made contact with their bikes, their tires popped, causing the few bikes to skid out of the road along with them. 

Y/N #4: "Thanks for that, Neo."

Neo: "No problem."

The two look to see Yang driving straight towards a very tilted tree as incoming fire continues. 

Yang: "Deal with those flatbed trucks!"

Y/N and Neo share a quick look before nodding, giving each other their smiles. The moment Yang ramp off the tree, both Neo and Y/N jump out of the bike midair. The two then land on one of the flatbed trucks with Neo holding the bowler hat she's wearing and Y/N quickly putting away his pistols and activate his gauntlets. The bandits were shocked to see them, aiming their weapons as Neo and Y/N stand up and look at them with mischievous grins. 

Y/N #4: "So, who's first?"

The bandits on top of the flatbeds charge after them. The first two bandits go after Y/N with one charging at him with a sword. Y/N, of course, dodges and blocks them, while the second bandit tries to throw a kusarigama at Y/N only to sidestep away and it ends up stabbing his fellow bandit's shoulder. Y/N then yank the chain attach to it and pulls the second bandit forward to him as Y/N follow this up by punching the bandit's face so hard that it knocked him out. The stabbed bandit cries out in pain before Y/N karate chop in the neck, knocking him out as well. 

Y/N #4: ("Alright, time for another round of shooting their tires.")

Now in better position, Y/N takes out his pistols and goes to shoot down the other motorcycles nearby and take out bandits on top of the other trucks. Meanwhile, Neo is just dodging and parrying two other bandits with her umbrella. The bandits are becoming more irritated over Neo's agility and movement that one of them resort to taking out a pistol. Once he does fire it at Neo, she shatters into glass, surprising the two bandits. Before any of them could do anything, Neo kick the pistol-holding bandit on the side of the flatbed truck, causing him to fall out of it. The mute girl follows this up by hitting the other surprised bandit on the head and stomach before using the hook/handle part of her umbrella to wrap around the bandit's neck and fling him out of the truck. 

While Neo and Y/N deal with the bandits, Yang is dealing with Shiloh, who is riding his own motorcycle and trying to run her off the road.

Shiloh: "You're done for, blondie! You and your little friends over there!"

Yang goes to speed up Bumblebee, and while Shiloh attempt to do the same with his own bike but realize that his bike is already hitting its maximum speed as he watches the distance between his bike and Bumblebee gets longer.

Shiloh: "Damn it!"

During this, Yang begins to suffer flashes of an elongated Beacon cafeteria, the ruins stretching on forever forward with a distant Adam getting closer and closer.

Yang: "No... no..."

Horrified, Yang's fingers begin to lock up and she starts to lose control of Bumblebee and when an injured Blake appears in the road, Yang start to swerves to dodge her. 

While Neo kick the last bandit out of the flatbed truck, she turns to Y/N, who just finishing knocking out another bandit.

Neo: "That's most of them taken care of."