Stiles nodded in agreement, "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison chimed in.

Scott jumped up, "It was me. You almost hit me."

"You shouldn't sound excited about that." Ryder said, her teeth chattering as she spoke.

"Were you there?" Stiles asked, his eyes focused more on Ryder's face than the way Austin hugged her to warm her up.

"Yeah."

Scott looked at Deaton confidently, "We can find it."

The ones that didn't do under water, looked at the four teens with nervous looks on their faces.

"What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac informed them, glancing over at Ryder, silently asking if she was okay.

Stiles frowned, "How long is a long time?"

"16 hours." Ramona said, gently brushing Ryder's hair from her face.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

"Oh, fuck."

Scott sighed, drying his hair with the towel he was given. It took all of Josie's strength not to point out how that wasn't good for his hair follicles.

"Well, I need to go."

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles quickly protested.

"I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles looked around for backup.

Josie rose her hand, her hand falling as Ryder shook her head.

Isaac shrugged, "Why does it matter, anyway?"

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trusts you more than anyone." Allison said to Deaton, "Tell him he's wrong."

"He truly isn't." Ramona spoke up, her eyes not once leaving the braid she was putting in her eldest daughters head.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?"

"Kind of a sick ass name if you really think about it."

"Right?" The Laney looked at Ryder.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Both of you." He hinted at the Miller girl, "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

"Someone's here."

As if on cue, the sound of the vet offices front door opens and Ethan Steiner comes walking through.

"I'm looking for Lydia."

"What do you want?" The Martin teen looks at him.

Ethan focused solely on her, choosing not to look at the others, who were glaring at him, "I need your help."

Stiles leant up against the door way, "With what?"

"Stopping my brother and Kali... from killing Derek."