"She'll pay for every pain she made you go through." Jeongguk utters and presses his palm on Taehyung's stomach. The omega nods while tears fall from his eyes at the painful memory.

A loud rumble of gruesome shrieks takes their attention and they hold hands, hold their gazes for a moment.

"Let's go." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung nods, letting himself run on the path towards the chaos.

------------

"For fuck's sake Jimin, let me go ahead this time." Yoongi groans, trying to free himself from the hold of the alpha who is facing every shadow and wolf guarding the hallway head on, keeping him behind himself.

"Stop being that macho alpha. It's pissing me off." Yoongi utters as they run towards the basement.

"I can kick your ass too so stop making me feel like a week omega. I'm far older than you and much more experienced in fighting. You haven't seen me---".

Yoongi's words are muffled as Jimin covers his mouth with his palm and presses him to the wall, turning the corner.

"Stop purring for a moment, will you little feline?" Jimin whispers, sees Yoongi's eyes widen.

"And before you start clawing, there's someone ahead and I think it's a vampire so we have to be careful." Jimin utters. Yoongi seems to calm down from the moment and nods. He can in fact now get the scent of the vampire.

Jimin removes his hand from Yoongi's mouth the omega hates himself for wanting it to be back on his lips, or just touching his face.

He shakes his head to stops his thoughts. Now isn't the time.

"I'll go ahead. Wait for my call." Jimin says. Yoongi wants to argue but Jimin's already gone.

Yoongi feels his heartbeat quickening. Jimin's gone to fight a vampire. It's the vampire again. This time Yoongi is right here, he's close and he can hear the thuds of the collision between his mate and the vampire.

Maybe he can do something this time.

Yoongi takes a deep breath, squeezes the elixir in his fist and rounds the corner. His steps stutter when he sees the vampire holding Jimin down against the floor.

It makes him run towards them faster. Jimin uses his knees to kick the vampire so he can have him off of him. The elixir helps counter the fast moves of the vampire so it's easy to stop the punch.

But not enough as the vampire rounds around him before he could parry and throws him against the wall, the edge of the corner hitting his head with an audible sound, his vision goes blurry for a moment.

He then hears a growl before the vampire the is throws back against the other wall. He sees Yoongi, his claws elongated and the elixir giving them a glow.

The vampire growls at him, speeding towards him and Yoongi takes the advantage, raises his arm and when the vampire collides with him, he collides with his claws digging deep in his chest.

A choking voice comes out of his mouth, coughing follows but Yoongi doesn't care, he throws the body away, his heart raging inside his chest.

He seems to calm down after a moment, his frantic eyes fall on Jimin who's already looking at him, a small smile on his lips, a proud one but Yoongi's panicking as he rushes towards him.

"Oh Luna." Yoongi utters in shock when he sees blood running down Jimin's neck. He cups Jimin's head, from the side right where the wound is and is met with a hiss and a lot more blood.

"No, no no please---". Yoongi utters in panic. He doesn't know what to do.

"Are you dizzy? Can see me properly or is it getting blurry?" Yoongi asks Jimin who can only smile at him.