Chapter 18: Huddled

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Another weekend arrives but this time, Taehyung's mood isn't dampened because Jeongguk promised to bring him some treats which he always wanted to try.

Seokjin hasn't visited for a whole week, indicating he must be away for something important. The week has been pleasant and full of positive energy for Taehyung to which Jeongguk told him is what's called happiness.

Taehyung couldn't agree more.

And not a single day passed that Taehyung didn't think about what happened in the forest after Jeongguk gifted him he anklet.

It always leaves him breathless even when he imagines it, flustered and aching for more.

Aching for Jeongguk's soft lips, his hands on his body, touching and leaving it scorching and desperate for more. His smallest touches on his body leaving him a mess.

His body touching his, all over him, making him feel so good that he felt a utopia he never wanted to leave from.

They only could get a few moments together except in the morning but every one of them left Taehyung's lips and body tingling and desperate for more than just kisses.

He wonders when he would get to experience something like that again. He doesn't voice it out though, wants Jeongguk to take the initiative.

He just needs to find out the way he can meet Jeongguk without so many prying eyes. His office isn't the safest, his room isn't allowed for Jeongguk and he doesn't want the council finding out and punishing Jeongguk again.

Taehyung shudders at the thought of that day when he saw Jeongguk bruised. He'd never let that happen again.

Meeting in the forest is only possible in the mornings. After that, he knows both of them are under some kind of watch.

But right now, he's excitedly waiting for the time to meet Jeongguk.

-----------------

"Your parents are too young to be celebrating their 23rd anniversary." Hoseok says and Jimin rolls his eyes. They're on their way back to the academy after visiting Jimin's parents for the anniversary.

"They married early and had me after a few months, alright?" Jimin utters from the back seat.

"You look older than them." Hoseok laughs, making Jeongguk laugh as well who's driving.

"Just shut the fuck up." Jimin groans. "I just need to see Yoongi as soon as possible and you both are running my mood."

"I didn't even do anything." Jeongguk utters.

"You would've said some dumb shit anyways. Just focus on getting us there faster." Jimin says. Jeongguk and Hoseok only chuckle at his desperation.

"Oh fucking finally." Hoseok sighs in relief when they take a turn and Liliath appears from behind the trees to a full view.

But just as they are about about enter, the car takes a violent jerk, as if a force pulled out its tyre from behind and then another one, leaving the three in confusion.

"What the fuck was that?" Jimin utters, looking behind but finds nothing on the road.

"Fuck! I can't start the car!" Jeongguk utters.

"Fucking he'll! Nothing is supposed to be wrong with it." Jeongguk utters.

"I don't fucking like this." Jimin mumbles, looking behind at the road, the silence too loud to be peaceful right now.