Chapter 25: Fog

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

This is going to be rushed because I don't know how to write action or fight scenes! Boring. Gosh this is gonna be more funny and lame than serious fight.

Third Person POV

Holding Taehyung's hand and running in this place was like running inside a prison. No matter where you'd run, the four walls of suffocation will always be encasing you. Just like Liliath has imprisoned Taehyung and him running away is all in vain.

But they're not running to hide right now. They're running towards the cause of all this chaos. The only option they have is to destroy that source and nothing else. There's no other choice, as unfair as it may be.

The yelling, jabbering, howls and croaking is all around them because their are two sides fighting in a fierce battle. Jeongguk has told Namjoon to usher the second army as well and then wait for them before the final move.

So they have to hurry before the second army is also outnumbered. Yoongi and Jimin were tasked to rescue the students left in the academy and have been kept in the basement, taking the route towards the mountains to leave the place.

Yeonjun, Namjoon and Hoseok have joined the second army. Jeongguk doesn't know where Seokjin is after Taehyung told him they separated because of being surrounded by the vampires.

Jeongguk hates that Taehyung is the only way to summon the witch in front of them. It makes Taehyung the first and prime target of her and with every step they take towards the academy, Jeongguk's heart bleeds in pain and helplessness.

"Tae, is it necessary that you have to go to her? She won't stay hidden for long. She'll---".

"I want to get this over with. I cannot wait for more of her games. She's already done so much damage to me." Taehyung says, his determined eyes boring into Jeongguk's.

"She wants you to come to her and you're giving her just that." Jeongguk utters, cupping Taehyung's face in his hands.

"I don't care---".

"I do! I care and I can't let you walk into her plan just like this." Jeongguk exclaims.

"Then what do you expect we do? Wait and let so many people die? Have you forgotten there are people fighting out there. People fighting because of me." Taehyung cries in desperation.

"It isn't your fault! They're fighting for a good cause! And all I'm saying is that you shouldn't go there---".

"Then what?! What---".

"I'll go!" Jeongguk exclaims and Taehyung looks at him with surprise in his beautiful eyes.

"I'll go---alone. I'll lure her out and when she's out in the open and exposed to our army as well, we'll have a bigger chance to take her down." Jeongguk explains.

"No, not at all. If you think I'll let you go alone on my behalf when all she wants is to take you away from me, you're wrong." Taehyung grits his teeth.

"Tae---".

"No! If you want to join me, you're welcome and if not, much better because I don't want you to go in front of her at all---".

But Jeongguk cuts Taehyung's rambling with a gentle kiss on his soft lips. Taehyung immediately melts in his arms, body going lax.

"I appreciate you looking after me, professor but there's no way I'm letting that bitch get away after what he's done to you." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips and the omegan-fae smiles through his tears.