Chapter 5: Tropical

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"So, since when do you and professor Kim have those warm and affectionate conversations?" Jimin asks as the three friends are walking towards their dorms.

"I don't know what you're talking about. His dog just ran towards me and we had a conversation." Jeongguk shrugs.

"And you looked like you were about to either pass out or devour him." Jimin says and Jeongguk laughs at him in disbelief.

"You need to get your eyes checked." Jeongguk says. Jimin looks at Hoseok and gestures him to ask something.

"Come on Jimin, he's our professor. I'm sure Jeongguk has no such intentions with him." Hoseok says and the two look at his face.

Jeongguk clears his throat and keeps a confidence face. "Yeah, Hobi is right."

And the words felt bitter on his tongue.

"See?" Hoseok says to Jimin, clearly won't be getting any answers.

"Yeah well maybe I'm overreacting." Jimin utters.

"How about you tell us what happened to you first?" Jeongguk says as he follows Hoseok and Jimin to their room.

Jimin's mood instantly falls as they enter the room.

"I told you not to bother him but you ran straight to him." Hoseok says.

"What else would I have done if I saw my mate huh? Run away from him or towards him?" Jimin replies.

"WHAT?!" Jeongguk and Hoseok exclaim in unison.

"Your mate?!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Yeah." Jimin sighs and plops down on bed, running a hand in his hair in frustration.

"And he so easily said I'm a punk who's trying to get into his pants only." Jimin says.

"He rejected you?" Jeongguk asks in causation.

"He didn't directly say it but it was obvious. He didn't even acknowledge it!" Jimin groans.

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" Hoseok asks.

"No! Fuck no! I felt it, my wolf legit howled and his scent was so strong, the pull was so heavy. I can't be mistaken. I've never felt like this before." Jimin says.

"And i could see he was affected but he was too good at staying calm. He---he told me to leave or else he'll tell everyone an alpha is trying to harass him." Jimin says in such a sad voice, obviously hurt and it makes the two friends feel sad for him.

"Maybe I can ask Namjoon hyung to talk to him. Mr. Min is a member of omega council here and also a good friend of hyung's." Hoseok says.

"What if that upsets him more? That I'm going around telling other people. He clearly doesn't want anyone to know." Jimin says.

"I'll talk to him again because he can't just tell me to leave. He's my mate for luna's sake!" Jimin exclaims.

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this. I'm happy you found your mate and I'm sure it'll work out." Hoseok says.

"Yeah. It's great that you found your mate. You're lucky." Jeongguk says.

"Just found him. Isn't mine yet." Jimin mumbles.

"Anyways, let's stop this sad discussion. I'm hungry." Jimin says.

"Let's go eat then!" Hoseok says.

"You guys go ahead. I'm actually tired." Jeongguk says.