Support

It been a few days since Sonic and the others join the Hotel. Tails unfortunately can't walk anymore after the Tree land on him. So he have to get a wheel chair. Shadow on the other hand accept the offer to stay at the Hotel but still keeping his guard on to make sure Sonic doesn't attack anyone at the Hotel. Sonic on the other hand did nothing but stay in his room feeling guilt. The scene start showing revealing to be the Hotel room he staying at. It show that he is doing nothing but watching the ceiling. Until the door began to knock. The Door open slowly revealing to be Charlie.

Charlie: "Hey Sonic, are you feeling better after that... incident?" She asked.

Sonic: "....No." he said.

Charlie: "I know it hard to see that your brother can't walk. But it isn't your fault." she said.

Sonic: "With this guilt I'm feeling I am." He said.

Charlie: "You can't redeem if you feeling guilt." She said.

Sonic: "Like I said, it impossible for me to redeem." He said.

Charlie: "(Get an Idea) Remember I said something about support?" She asked.

Sonic: "Yeah? Why?" He asked.

Charlie: "That what you need. You need someone to support you or a pet to make you feel better." She said.

Sonic: "I like the idea you getting at but I don't know if "Pet support" could help me." He said.

Charlie: "C'mon Sonic trust me, Let me take you to the pet shop. You can pick any pet you want I promise. Just try not to eat them will you?" She asked.

Sonic: "You not leaving me alone until I say yes?" He asked.

Charlie: "Nope." She said with a smile.

Sonic: "(Sigh in defeat) Fine, we can go. But let hope you are right about this." He said.

The the scene change revealing to be a Pet shop. They are already inside and now looking for something that can support Sonic.

Sonic: "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked.

Charlie: "Trust me, I know a pet can support you. Just give a chance." She said.

Charlie then look around to see something that could support and love Sonic until she find something that is adorable.

Charlie: "OMG! You are so cute!" She said excited.

Sonic: "I gotta admit that was cute." He said.

But before he could speak more. He then get hit by a ball. He pick up the ball and said.

Sonic: "Huh? Where did that come fro-"

But he was cut off as something bounce on him.

Sonic: "AH!" he said.