Cannible vs Radio Demon

The scene start showing Sonic who is charging at Alastor. He is running at high speed. But before he could lay a punch. He is stop by something that warp him around. He take a look revealing to be a black tentacles warp around him.

Sonic: "Let me go! This suppose to be a fair fight!" he said.

Alastor then began to walk closer to his ear and said.

Alastor: "Then make it unfair." he said.

Before Sonic could respond. The tenctacles began to throw him far away to the city.

Alastor: "Anyway, I should get going. I still got to keep the audience entertained." He said a he snap his finger.

He then teleported leaving the others alone.

Charlie: "We need to stop this!" She said.

Vaggie: "We can't! This is the part of the deal. He can't break the deal unless it done." She said.

Charlie: "We need to find them fast before they could destruction." She said.

Angel: "This is Hell, we do cause destruction." She said.

Charlie: "I mean something like this!" She said.

Angel: "Oh...." She said.

Husk: "Welp, I dunno about you guys but I'm going to get myself a drink." He said as he began to head back inside.

But before he could go back inside. He then stop as Charlie grab him.

Charlie: "No! All of us have to go!" She said.

Husk: "What the fuck?! Why?!" He asked.

Charlie: "Because Sonic is in danger!" She said.

Husk: "We don't even fucking know this creep!" He said.

Vaggie: "I got to be honest but he right. What if he lying, about himself. Charlie Hun, do you really believe him?" She asked worried.

Charlie: "..... I believe him, but we don't have time for this. We need to stop the fight right now." She said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Sonic who is flying away as he began to hit to the ground.

Sonic: "I going to feel that in the morning." He said.

Then something appear in front of him revealing to be Alastor.

Alastor: "C'mon now boy, is this the show we want?" He asked.

Sonic then began to growl as he began to attack him. He then began to spin dash him. Alastor dodge it and began to summon more black tentacles. It began ti charge at Sonic. Sonic then began to run at Alastor. While he was running. He began to dodge the tentacles. After he done dodging. He then began ti punch Alastor in the face few times. Alastor then began to teleport again behind him. He then blast Sonic into the building. However without them noticing. Their are few sinners demons who appear to be working 666 news.

Sinner: "Woah! What the fuck is that?! Is that someone fighting the radio demon?!" He asker shock.

Sinner 2: "Who cares! Let do it on live so that way we can earn more money!" He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be 666 news intro. And it reveal to be two sinners name Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench

Katie Killjoy: "Good afternoon I'm Katie Killjoy." She said introducing herself.

Tom Trench: "And I'm Tom Trench. We are getting very unexpected battle today. It seem like their a mysterious rodent battling the Radio Demon himself Alastor." He said.