Cannibal Arrive In Hell

The scene start showing a cell. It reveal to be Sonic trap. Tails and Shadow found out that he have turn a cannible. Sonic discover the missing people and it turn out it was him. He even killed the Gadget and eat him. So Tails and Shadow stop him and put him out of the cell. They are trying to figure out how they can help Sonic. Then someone came in the room. And that someone is turn out to be Shadow.

Shadow: "Hello Sonic, I'm guessing you are aware of your current situation." he said.

Sonic is just sitting their and didn't look at him.

I'm sorry, but you have only yourself to blame, you put yourself here Hedgehog... are you even listening?... can you at least turn to look at me?" he asked

Shadow: "Forget this..." he said as he about to leave.

Sonic: "I have a question....." he finally spoke.

Shadow: "What?..." he asked.

Sonic: "You can sense chaos energy right?" he asked.

Shadow: "...Yes I can." he said.

Sonic: "can you... sense anything else?' he asked.

Shadow: "....I have been visiting Espoo when he's on his breaks. He's been teaching me how to handle my emotions and other things... He is more skilled at this than I am... I suppose he's taught me how to sense "other things" as well. Emotions... essences..." he said.

Sonic: "Cool...So shadow.............. Tell me..........." he said.

It made Shadow eyes widened as he have a shock expression. Sonic face have a wide grin, His eyes is widen. He have an insane expression. Not only that but have dark aura surround him.

Sonic: "Is this feeling familiar to you?" he asked.

Shadow: "W-what... What are you?" He asked terrified.

Sonic: "HAHAHA! you already know that Shadz! I'M SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! The famous HERO of this world! But I guess "hero" doesn't fit anymore huh? Bummer... hehehe." he said.

Shadow was about to leave the room. But Sonic stop him as he about to tell him one more thing.

Sonic: "Hey shadow, wait a second." he said.

Shadow stop as he began to hear what Sonic about to say. Shadow still have the terrified expression on his face.

Sonic: "Chaos snap is more difficult, but it's a lot more convenient. Don't ya think?" he asked.

Shadow then look at Sonic even more terrified.

Sonic: "You better pray that you are faster than me." he said.

Shadow then got out of the room. The sene change revealing to be Shadow trying to warn Tails.

Shadow: "We need to leave NOW!" he said.

Tails: "Woah wait what? Why? What about sonic!" He said.

Shadow: "Leave him!" he said.

Shadow began to teleport Tails out of there far away from Sonic. Then the scene change revealing to be Sonic still in the cell.

Sonic: "They think this cell could stop me? I break a lot of cell like this." he said with a smirk.

However the portal began to appear in front of him.

Sonic: "What the fuck? Okay that something you don't see everyday." He said.

However then Portal is began to suck Sonic in.

Sonic: "Woah?! What the hell? I'm being suck in!" he said.

The portal is getting strong. It so Strong that Sonic lose his balance.