"So she played the pregnant prank on you, huh." Chaer said, not taking her eyes off the laptop on which she was writing an essay.

"Yes. Was that your idea?"

"Mhm."

"I almost died."

"Why you care?" She said and looked at me.

"I hate that you can read people so well, it's kinda annoying."

"It's annoying because it's true."

I nodded and lay down as best I could on the bed, closing my eyes.

When Ryu came back from the bathroom, I literally found it hard to refrain myself from taking her right then and there against the door.

She looked so good in ripped skinny jeans, a Varsity sweater and black Vans. She pulled her parka off the hanger and looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"Coming?" She asked and I nodded, getting out of bed.

"Coming to the party tonight, Chaer?" I asked Chaer, who shook her head.

"It's Ryan's and my sixth anniversary today, we're going to a hotel."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then." Ryu smiled and hugged her, before she walked out the door I opened for her.

I watched her walk in front of me, her little legs moving rather quickly, hair bouncing over her shoulders.

She turned her head to see if I was following her and I winked at her, walking faster so I could be by her side.

"Is something wrong?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I just admire your ass in those jeans."

She smiled, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks.

I love it when she blushes...

I love her...

I gulped and shoved my hands in my pockets to keep my fingers from twitching.

It was scary that she made me feel this way, like no one else had ever done before.

The first time I realized it was, of course, two summers ago, and even though I had slept with many girls to try to forget her, I still thought about her every night before I went to sleep.

The moment I saw her sitting on the couch six months ago, my heart stopped because I couldn't believe my eyes. And when she said "hi" I knew I was screwed because everything fell apart, all the work I did to try to forget her.

But I knew it would never be good enough for her, she seemed to have moved on to Sam, then Justin.

Before I knew it, we were in front of my car.

"I'll take us somewhere near Marine Park and you can drive a route there, right?" She nodded, looking a little nervous. "Have you ever tried driving before?"

"With my dad like, two or three times, but that was it."

"So you're not going to wreck my car?"

"I can't promise anything." she admitted and her eyes twinkled, so I knew she was joking.

I sighed and we both got in the car. I drove for ten minutes until we arrived near a forest.

"Are you sure this is safe? Like... " she said, looking out the window.

"We camped in the woods like five times so you don't have to worry baby."

She looked at me and I mentally slapped myself. I had to stop giving her affectionate nicknames, even though it felt natural.