Rae let out a scream and although, she had a polearm with her, she can't fight him off on time. The girl was slammed down on the floor with him on top of her and they both groaned. "Damn it, Jellal—you are such a troublesome—" If only she could knock him out cold right now, it would be a whole lot easier. But that damn guy was persistent, he's making her blood boiled. Rae was getting conflicted, him grinding on her was making her feel some type of way. "Jellal—ngh."

He took her hand to move it to his neck, wanting to be strangled by her. "Are you feeling it, Rae? I've been missing you, all day all night long. This scent of yours—ah—" Rae tightened the grip around his neck, eyes glaring at him darkly. He really dared to toy with her like that. As if she's being possessed, Rae decided to let loose and play along with him. If pleasure he had been wanting, she would gladly give it to him.

"Really? You've been missing me? You could have easily get a woman on your own while I was away." Rae provoked him.

Jellal quickly shook his head, she could see a few drop of tears in his eyes. "Don't want nobody but you. Want to make love only to you. I'm all yours, Rae. Only yours." Oh God, the things he did to her. It was not the first time for her to see him this vulnerable but she swore his effects on her were worsening. Even him being under someone's control, he was still thinking about her. "Every night, whenever I inhale your scent in our home, my soul and body long for your touch."

Rae looked up, her fingers gently caressed his face and brushed a few strand of his blue hair delicately. "Yeah? And what did you do when I wasn't there for you? Did you relieve yourself on our bed? Did you roll your hips into my pillow?" What was she thinking? She's in the middle of a quest for God's sake. But she can't stop herself, not when Jellal desperately moved his face to the side of her neck.

She felt him nodding, his breath fanned her neck hotly. "I used your nightgown."

"Oh, Jellal." That's it, she couldn't make him suffer anymore. Rae grabbed his hair hard and gave him the kiss he had been waiting for, how many days had she been travelling away? She didn't count the days but definitely it had been more than a week. Her lips devoured him just like he needed and his left hand reached upward for her chest. Their pants of breaths were mixing with each other and just when things were about to proceed further, someone walked into the room.

"Am I interrupting you, Jellal?"

Jellal raised his head coldly and took a look at their intruder. "Laxus."

Rae quickly pushed him off her and stood up to clear her throat while fixing her clothes. She was getting restless. It was hard enough for her to take Jellal down and now, she's going to take care of Laxus. She can't win against them. Both of them were too strong for her. She heard the Lightning Dragon Slayer asking Jellal if he's forgetting their objective and it was unbelievable to hear Jellal say, he's playing with her. Blinking her silver eyes a few times, Rae watched those two had their conversation. She could run while they talked.

"Don't tell me you've completely forgotten." Laxus gave her a threatening glare, keeping his eyes on her. "We must destroy all five orbs, all the name of the White Doctrine. Anyone who interferes must be killed."

Her breath hitched. She's going to be killed if she didn't take any action now. Rae held her polearm tightly in her hand, she should be able at least to defense herself. She's ready to run anytime now but, what puzzled her was Jellal standing in front of her protectively. "No, I must at least have Rae, or something like that. Even if you are an ally of the White Doctrine, I would never allow you to hurt her." Rae looked at him in disbelief, if Jellal still bore his feelings to her even when he's under control, she wondered if Laxus was the same as well.