CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

HII GUYSS , PLS MAKE SURE TO VOTE! THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO IS STILL READING THIS SHITTY STORY -Author

SUNOO'S POV: 

Sunoo has had a rough day working in his office as it was very tiring. What made it more tiring is how his assistant kept avoiding him all day.

He dosen't like the fact that she keeps avoiding him but he can't do anything about it. 

He waved to all the workers before heading out the office and into his car. Sunoo needed a nice meal to wash away the stress for him a little.

So the male decided to drive to his favorite spots to chill and enjoy a meal alone with peace and quiet. 

Sunoo got inside the restaurant and ordered his usual before sitting in his own little private area by himself

He was enjoying his meal peacefully when he noticed someone familiar not too far from him standing and waiting for somebody?

"Ms.Jeong?" 

What was she doing here at this time? Is she by herself? 

Those questions ringed in the male's head as he kept questioning and wondering everything. Did she come here to eat alone just like he did?

A little bit later he noticed a tall slim male approaching the female and suddenly suprising her. The male looked very familiar...like her ex?

Ms.Jeong looked very annoyed and uncomfortable so Sunoo wanted to go and help her. 

Unfortunately He was beaten to it as he saw his bestfriend quickly approaching the girl and hold her close to him

"Jongsaeng too?"

Were they both here for a date? Why were they both together? Why was Jay holding the girl so close? 

He watched as his bestfriend held Ms.Jeong close to him and she immediately started blushing...

Why was she blushing? Does she like him too? 

So many questions rang inside Sunoo's head as he felt his heart tug watching the both of them and how Jay protected her from her ex so naturally.

He dosen't know why he felt that way and why he wanted to do exactly what Jay was doing....

Sunoo half finished his food and swiftly payed his bill before walking out the restaurant slowly with his head down

He dosen't want to get in between the two but his heart hurt watching the two.

Sunoo knew he probably had no right to feel that way because he rejected the girl and left her confused in the first place...

The male just leaned on his car and pulled out his vape pen as he decided that's a good way to get rid of the upsetting feeling in him.

He casually just sucked on it to slowly feel a bit relaxed since he knew this was way better than drinking and giving other people burden....

Sunoo was just slowly destressing when he noticed the said couple walking out of the restaurant...Holding hands and laughing so hard...

He wishes he could make Nabi laugh and smile that hard

"I see how it is" 

He spoke under his breath and looked away before getting in his car and driving off 

NABI'S POV:

The birds were chirping and the wind was blowing steadily as the female was soundly sleeping soundly in her room.