CHAPTER EIGHT:

Nabi skipped through the building with her usual bright aura as all the workers stared at her confused and wondered what was going with the girl today...

The girl was finally going to do what she was most scared of doing for the past few months.

She was finally going to confess to the guy who made her smile.She just hoped for the best since she didn't know what to expect at all.

The guy gives a cold aura but she's understanding about it. She knows where he is coming from as she experienced something similar.

She walked to the door and knocked and got in after hearing the cold voice.

"goodmorning Ms.Jeong " The guy coldly spoke while looking at the papers once again

This made Nabi more nervous as She was scared he would ruin her right there. 

"Morning Mr.Kim!" She replied with a wide smile while the guy nodded

"Can i speak to you about something Mr.Kim?" The girl questioned

"hmm sure have a seat here" 

Nabi obeyed and slowly walked towards the desk and sat down. She was playing wiht her fingers not knowing how to start.

"what would you like to talk about Ms.Jeong?" Sunoo not put his attention to the computer infront of him.

"I like you" Nabi mumbled

"speak up I can't hear you" sunoo demanded

"I LIKE YOU"

The girl's heart was beating as she finally spat it out. She just hopes for the best as she promised she would try to move on if he rejected her.

Sunoo put his head up to look at the girl as he finally realized what she said 

"Stop playing pranks Ms.Jeong" He sternly warned the girl

"Im not playing Mr.Kim" The girl stated while looking down to her hands and playing with her fingers.

What Nabi heard next made her heart break into a million pieces..

SUNOO'S POV:

Sunoo was taken aback as he didn't think the girl would fall for him since it has been only a few months ever since she came here to be his assistant. He didn't know what to say at this point...

"Ms.Jeong im sorry I cant return the feeling, ..."

Sunoo looked at the girls face who looked like she might cry at any given moment 

"I thought you liked me , you showed some signs" The girl muttered looking down

"Im sorry if i led you on , Just because i was nice dosen't mean I like you back , This can't happen" Sunoo blankly replied trying to let the girl know 

" 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 "

Sunoo didn't know this was hurtful and how much this would affect the girl. He just thought he was being nice about it.. 

"oh ok , sorry Mr.Kim" The girl frowned and put her head down and walked to her work spot

Sunoo felt bad but just shrugged the thoughts off...

NABI'S POV: 

"Im sorry if i led you on , just because i was nice dosen't mean I like you back, This can't happen" 

Nabi's heart felt it was being stabbed. She didn't know what to feel . She expected this reaction but never expected for him to be so cruel to her. she felt stupid for liking him in the first place.

"oh ok , sorry Mr.Kim" Nabi frowned and put her head down and walked to her work spot 

"I just have to avoid and move on from him , shouldn't be hard" Nabi thought as she started her work.

AUTHOR'S POV: 

The rest of the day went by as Nabi continued avoiding her boss at every chance she would get .

She would just blankly reply to everything he said . Sunoo expected this and knew why the behaviour of the girl was like that.

He just let it pass and thought she will be fine by the next day.

The next day came as Nabi walked in with a blank expression which confused the workers.

They didn't know what to think since Nabi is so overloaded with smiles everyday that she steps into the building.

Nabi walked inside and bowed at her boss . "Morning Mr.Kim" she blankly said as she spotted another female sitting infront of her boss

"Who must she be? another ex?" Nabi thought and shrugged it off and walked to her boss's desk to get her daily work.

"Ms.Jeong please meet my friend here , Nari" Sunoo pointed towards towards his bestfriend

"Nice to meet you Ms.Nari" Nabi bowed in a polite showing Nari a slight smile

"Drop the formalities Ms.Jeong , It's nice to meet the person who occupies my bestie's mind" Nari bowed and sent a wink at nabi which left her in a shock slightly blushing.

"Stop it Nari" Sunoo glared at his bestie and looked at Nabi again

"You can proceed with your work Ms.Jeong , here you go" Sunoo stated while he gave the girl some papers

Nabi only nodded and bowed in return and walked to her desk to start her work.

SUNOO'S POV:

Nari nudged her bestfriend and smirked at him "She's really pretty , She probably likes you...I could feel the tension earlier , did you do something to her?" Nari questioned 

"I didn't do anything...I might have rejected her yesterday" 

"You bitch what is wrong with you! what did you say for her to be so gloomy" Nari gasped as she hit the guy on his shoulder and shook her head 

Sunoo proceeded to tell his bestie everything from top to bottom and and how he is just confused with his feeling and didn't know how to reply to the girl...

"Sun , If you're confused about your feelings you should've stated it clearly , I'm sure she would understand...you definitely hurt her" 

Sunoo thought about it and realized Nari was right. Why didn't he just tell her that he was confused about his feelings and not those harsh words he thought were okay...

"you're actually right Nar , I definitely hurt her without realizing shit...fuck" He pulled his hair out of frustration 

"Mhm , go tell her how you feel and explain it nicely...dont mess up" Nari ruffled the guy's hair and smiled at him

"Thanks ri , what would i do without you" Sunoo smiled at the girl and stood up to go find Nabi again since it was currently breaktime already

Sunoo walked through the corriders and sighed looking up the elevator leading to the cafeteria..

 He seriously did not want to hurt the girl . He is not sure how he feels for the girl and that's why he is confused.

He dosen't know if he likes the girl. He thinks he dosen't but didn't realize the little feeling in his heart that he likes and admires the girl and her smile....

He strided through with his confident gaze and greeted and smiled at the workers he passed by. Sunoo finally saw the cafeteria and started walking towards through it. He finally got in as he finally spotted Nabi eating and giggling but a male was with her this time...

Who could it be ?......