𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :

𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 , 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙮 " 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩".

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 , 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩.

𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 " .

Nabi sat there playing with her hair as her mind was blank looking at her friends.

" Gosh nabi how much did u drink , stop glaring at us... "spoke Arya , Nabi's best friend.

all of Nabi's friends laughed looking at Nabi's clueless face .

" Nabi that is enough , go do something else please..." Jake face palmed as he watched his bestfriend continue taking more shots.

This was a daily routine for Nabi , She finishes work at the cafe and comes to the club to drink with her friends and find a guy to hook up with.

she relishes the time with her friends at the club as they are all she has.

" tsk fine " Nabi presumed as she sauntered away to find a guy for her daily aquires

The lounge area was brimming with distinct people sitting and chattering or just making out right on the couch.

The loud music was puttering around as the atmosphere was defiant.

Nabi walked throughout as she saw all the creepy gawks from random dudes

" tch , ugly asses cant keep an eye off me " Nabi rolled her eyes as she proceeded to sit at the lounge

She sat and observed trying to obtain someone as she wasnt interested in any of the creepy guys.

She for some reason did not find any of the dudes attractive as they all looked ugly and snobby

Nabi was about to stride away but she spotted a strange looking guy sitting by himself not too far away.

She took a double take to observe the guy from her seat

She was mesmerized looking at the mysterious guy as she swore she has never seen anyone so beautiful.

The man had beautiful silver hair with a luminous undercut which made him extremely attractive.

his facial features also stood out as he had beautiful plump lips with pretty amber eyes.