Guns, Glory and Groans {pt2}

"Welcome to Moscow", An announcement is made.

They were in the city that never sleeps, the city with most wild and dark nights, The MOSCOW!

She wakes up and finds her hands tied, and Marco sitting beside her watching his phone.

"Good Morning, babygurl"

"Huh" She looks off from him.

They land up on the air field and she tries to sit straight.

"You are coming up with me!"

"WTF, where?"

"To wherever I take you", he says

"No way am doing that..." her voice gets pale realizing she has no left choice.

He pulls her tied hands and grabs her.

His bodyguards line up and the door opens.

In front of them are some 10 people with their shinin' Rolls Royce, a G-Wagon and a black jet to escort them.

He gets down with his men and greets Maxim Ivanov, a 26 year-old young mafia leader of the entire Russian weapon industry

He gets down with his men and greets Maxim Ivanov, a 26 year-old young mafia leader of the entire Russian weapon industry. He even owns a private army and has links from the international mafia till the Russian authorities.

He shakes up with Maxim, "How have you been"

"Well, I hope you had a good journey", Maxim replies.

Slowly turns up Mariah who is handcuffed by Marco's man and is being taken down the flight.

"Mariah", expressions of Maxim change.

He looks and Marco, and he being unaware of anything, looks toward Mariah.

Maxim instantly pulls out a gun and points it at Marco's head, his men do the same and in response, Marco's men do as well.

Within a fraction of a second, the guns are out, the smiling friends are no longer the same!

Mariah keeps walking and gets down, she uses her tricks and instantly relieves her hands.

Marco is stunned by this view.