" Should we complete some incomplete things? " On his this things Avni looks at him confused

" You were doing something before I woke up, finish it..." He shows his cheek to her and speaks in order and don't know what comes in Avni, She smiles shyly and kisses his cheek with closed eyes, which makes Neil suprised how she agreed without any tantrum.

Neil looks at her with a smile to which she also looks at him with a shy smile,
Both of them look into each other's eyes locked and then looking into her eyes, he lowers his gaze and looks at her lips.

He caresses her chin and her lip area with his finger and Avni shiver slightly feelings this, then he leans towards her looking into her eyes...Seeing him like this, Avni closes her eyes after which Neil also closes his eyes, both of them come so close to each other that there is only an inch difference between their lips, their faint breaths are fanning on each other's lips but, don't know what happens to him suddenly, that instead of kissing her lips, he kisses the corner of her lips and separates from her by opening his eyes.

Feeling this, Avni also opens her eyes and then Neil looks at her with a smile, kisses her forehead and then lifts her from his lap and then gets up from the couch.

" ready ho jao, main ab apne room me jaa raha hu " Saying this, Neil is about to leave from there but Avni holds his wrist on which Neil looks at her

" Why did you stop?" Neil smiles at her question but does not answer.

" Kya aap abhi bhi meri kal raat ki baat se upset ho ? " She says because she feels like the way she took Raj's name when he asked her for a kiss last night, he stopped remembering that thing.

" Mujhe nahi yaad ki kal raat ki kis baat se mujhe abhi tak upset rehna chahiye par haan main tumhare baar baar iss "Aap" se upset jrur hu...." Avni pouts at his words.

" Well leave this, and yes I stopped because if I don't stop now then I won't be able to control..." Avni looks at him at this.

" And I know you're not ready for this. I want our kiss with love and not with any fear....and now I will not come close to you until I tell Raj about us and then maybe you don't feel guilty about things between us."

" It's not at all that I feel guilty about things between us... I just feel bad hiding things from bhai like this..." Avni cleared her point

" Fikar mat karo, jald main us se baat karunga aur haan ab ye sab baate chhodo, ready ho jao... tumhara bhai aata hi hoga tumhe morning wish karne, us se pehle main yehaan se chala jaata hi..." Saying this Neil goes near to the door but before he opens the door, both of them hear a knock on the door..Both of them get shocked. Luckily Neil did not open the door otherwise it would not have been good for whoever would have been in front of him as soon as he opened the door.

Avni immediately comes close to Neil near the door and whisper

" Neil ab kya?"

" Relax, har baar itna hyper hone ki jrurt nahi hai.... main washroom me jaata hu, tum darwaja kholo aur fir jaise hi room khaali hoga mujhe inform karna...." Saying this Neil goes to hide in the washroom and here Avni composes herself and opens the door taking a deep breath

As soon as Avni opens the door of the room, she finds Raj in front of her, behind whom is Sirman, who has a nervous look on her face but seeing Avni alone at the door, Sirman takes a sigh of relief.

Because seeing Raj coming downstairs, Simran checks Neil's room where he is not there and she thinks that if Neil is found here in Avni's room, then there will be trouble, but seeing Avni alone, she breathes a sigh of relief.