chapter-2-daily customer

Start from the beginning

she look too stunning and gaves me a mafia vibe....

Leaving a sigh with a wide smile,I went to her.she look at me.

"Anneohaeseyo...".I greeted her and bowed.she hummed and look at her phone.

I don't know why she is acting like this...she is always cold and don't talk too much...but she enjoys eating tho...

"I know what do you want... chocolate muffins and banana milk right?".I said.she look a me and nodded.i sighed while smiling and went to take her order.

Y/n POV

I look at the boy who was going to take my order.a small smile appeared in my lips under the mask.

Kim taehyung had no changes...he is still that warm,cheerful,kind,playful and cute boy who I meet 17 years ago...yes,he is the one who helped me at that moment...oppa and I searched about him and now,I know everything about him...

I spotted him coming with my order.I turned my face towards my phone, acting like nothing happened.he placed the muffins and banana milk infront of me while passing his cute boxy smile.

"Here is your order...".he said cutely.I hummed and took off my mask.

Who will eat food with mask on huh..? I'm not a fool...

[A/n:- ok ok calm down... don't get angry😑]

Who the hell are you anyway...?

[A/n:- I'm the author 😑 I'm the one who created you..]

Whatever...

I started to eat the muffins.

I like this muffins than any other muffins...this one is yummy than others...and it's only gets here..

I know that he is still standing here while staring at me.I sighed.

"Now,what?".I asked.

"Well,you are a daily customer here so,you don't have to pay the bill...".he replied.

"Tch... I'm fine... I'm coming here for my favourite muffins...not for your café...so,stop staring and leave....".I said while chewing.he sighed.

"Are you always like this?".he murmured which was audible to me.

"Is that a curse on me..?".I faced him.his eyes widen.

"Oh...it's not like you think... I'm sincerely apologize for talking like that..".he bowed several times.I chuckled.

"Stop acting like a foolish boy..."I said.he look at me and smile.

"Btw, what is your name mis....?".he asked.I stay silent for a moment.

If I tell him my name,it will take him into troubles...

"It's none of your business...now,go..".I said Coldly and continue to enjoy my muffins.When,I look at him secretly,he was pouting in disappointment and left.I chuckled.

Now I get it why does these girls drool over him...this guy is cute enough to stole anyone's heart...I think I'm also became a fangirl of him...but,I must not be obsessed with him because it will cause troubles more...

I shrugged off my thoughts and continue to eat.

*Time skip*

Jk POV

I was on my work when a phone call interrupted it.I pick it up.it was a guard.

OTP

Jk:- speak...

Guard:- sir...we got that bastard...he is walking through the street...what we have to do?

Jk:- follow him until I reach there...

Guard:- yes sir...also,we saw ms Jeon at xxx café...

Jk:- hm... tell one of the guard to keep an eye on her...make sure that she is safe...

Guard:- ok sir

End of call

What is y/n doing there...?that café is the same café were that kim taehyung is working...is she fallen for him...?what is she upto now..?

I shrugged off my thoughts and went to catch my target.a smirk was kept in my lips.I took my car key and went to the car shed.I get inside my black GTR r35.

I drove off to the spot which my guard told me.

[A/n:-i'm busy busy too busy🙄 I'm so sorry for not updating about anything 😕 I'm so straight forward that I didn't even tell you guys that I'm going to apload the three ff stories in my draft😓but enjoy reading 💖]

(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

Wait for chapter-3