Steps

Glanced back!

"You still have the Slider unlocked, left on the other side. Let me use it." Nailed down with a rush for heading to show his entrance in Jimmy's house. Not a bit of worries can control him now. He hasn't come for investigate, still kept his delightness to see if things are working inside here. The grasses are cold, he can feel it even wearing sneakers. Afterwards, he slides the door and took a pity as it opened. He knows him- he gives a look as if! Before having himself inside he looks back, glanced on his shoulder and roles his eyes on exterior to note if someone is noticing him. He doesn't have any fear but having clearance everytime, is all that he really wants. When he gets in he closes the door behind him. He threats his soul to be in silence. Cause for suitable for that moment it is the only way to get whatever he needed for. He slowed down his each steps and walking upstairs without even making a tiny noise. He isn't used to it, on his home, he can be the one and only to make trillions sound at once. Slowly get himself upstairs, settled himself up to the mattress to make an inadmissible step. Not a thief, neither a pilferer. Comes to explore. He suddenly decided to walk barefoot. Maybe his nasty shoes are making a bitter noise. So he puts off and keeps his shoe behind a vase. "Ah! Old Cylinders!" Commented when he confirmed the colour of the vase got faded. "How long have you been filled with water? Idiot!" Judging the vases. "Just stop loving Cylinders more than me, Jimmy." Told Jimmy in absencey, still can handle him from distance, still can put some cold ice on his rancor temper.

After taking just two steps, he stops. Looks down on his knees with an incitation, bows down and groped his hand on the floor. "Hmm.... new mattress!" Root says a little bit of volatile tone. He hasn't invited his scruple to be his company and it has come... why would even a single mattress is relatable? No way! He tries to pull the corners of the mattress but couldn't. Affixed hard and sharply. He can still note in his eyes about new pins detained gradually steps to steps. Within a time, he ignores it, thought after years he'd come here and losing his time after a mattress? Makes no sense. People change it around a month or two months. "You gotta be kidding me? Oh Root, inhale a breath and clam down. You come here to put everything out of a box not wasting your time in that shit." Tells himself as a motivation and walks. At first, he went to Jimmy's up floor drawing room. Maybe he stored each letters and other things. He slowly gets in and turns the light on, on the desk he finds some old books, note books and ink. "INK!" his doubting face turns to normal quickly when his mind reminds Jimmy is the one who used Feather and Ink to write novels. God! He breaths again as he puts himself back for one more time. He searched, opens the drawer, looks in, twirls all of his pages and notes. As a result, nothing was there. Guessed, maybe it's been so important to Jimmy as he kept it in privacy. Not a dead note, nor a love letter. Root never ever allowing him to go lost with that stupid. He got a warm temperature on his head. As he heads to porch for some wind, gets back and heads towards hallroom. Instantly had sense of checking his bedroom once. So he turns his movements back and went for bedroom. Still got his tenderness on his feet, hasn't speeded yet. As closer as he got himself infront of his room, his ears grasp some noises what is coming from his room. He amused there was two voices. What apprehensions still awaiting for him. That hension letting his ambiguity to be arisen. No clue, no faith. He gives a peep through the edge of the door, which was opened for him. He could say shadow as they weren't at room. So he followed the noise and as well as gets in. He senses the noise is coming from behind the bookshelf. What! His mind instantly filled all the gaps of doubtness when he found Jimmy. Leans back, the way to go behind, was uncovered. Got shocked a bit. Maybe not necessary things, maybe he didn't have sense. Gets in a bit as he can hear those voices clearly. "OLIE?" Yes, it's not unknown either. He goes down and leans forward and his eyes can capture with its 576 pixels, "OLIE!" shouts as they turned back cause they could hear Root's voice too. Root, neverthelessly, escaped... He runs as fast as he can cause he didn't want together caught. He realised they followed his footsteps too but couldn't see a blink of Root. He, without any hesitate, made his way out from Jimmy's house. Breaths heavily, couldn't even look back for only once.