Adjuvant

How can a single Letter is controlling you? Have you ever thought?

No, just deciding my next step in cricket what is going out nowhere. I just need space and I almost forgot about that letter. I just felt how my mom felt when she got her threat in the letter... just after that I have fears in these kinds of non-adress letters.

What if it came from a Close person?

I had some visions still left. Yeah, maybe it did! I don't have any idea.

Whom then you like? The letter-writer? Or a specific person?

I haven't felt me since then

If someone ask you for clues from yourself, what are you gonna say?

I ain't looking back. I'm going where life is taking me. No one has to care about me, no one even did.

Just re-matched each.

Definitely.

Jimmy just giving the answers what his own self is asking him, he has no other interpretation left for him. Kinda feeling heavy, is also normal in his tenor what originated in every square of its own vertical scale.

'What now?'

Jimmy,

Someone knows you're worrying about knowing me. Can I repeat it please? Pardon me. I'm out of my head, thinking every seconds- How? Things aren't remaining same since I saw you. Ain't romantic, just keeping all out from my mind. Never mind please.

I guess you're thinking why so formalities I'm showing right now. Do I want you, I need you etc! But let me tell you one other thing, I had stopped each thing, when I assured with your thoughts about me. But let you know Things are changing at their own. No one knows...

I love to feel about you when you feel about me. When someone makes you feel special, make sure you feel it right. Cause you know what, it's a sort of feeling, hard to find nowadays. But I ain't feeling you right now, right here. Just gathering your each step to me, indirectly, these are letting me feel special. Cool, yah!

I know no one can win your heart by writing ONE letter. It ain't easy!! But 'Barriers created where Try begins'- my father said. Never mind he is kinda poetic. So you tried! That's enough.. please don't ask yourself what kind of tries... just close your eyes and feel the emptiness , what is as usual for you. But the mutual thing is, you will be feeling the emptiness differently this time. And that was your try; That was your change.. got me?

Whenever you feel the necessity for someone with no reason it doesn't mean you fall in Love, everytime. But it's different now. The Certainties with the name of expansion with emotion and love, have many difficulties still remaining as before with enough courage left. The choices let me feel about the rotation, some of them came from you, yet to be done. It's not such as steps or anything to comprehend, it's like the knowledge in brain which has held those difficulties out of the Limitation. Still things left for us. I'm not asking you for those demotions, the spread emotion may become the Faith one day and it shall rise again up to eminent limit. Maybe it would be another comfort for soul what has already written in breaths. No one will be there, watching you, behaving as the never expected, wondering if its turning finally. Who cares?

One day, It willingly would be coming for you, passionately implanting all those scares out of you, Exhibiting my care towards You and Scattering sympathy as the swear of Soul. Name it, Jimmy! Name it...

You will be looking at the door, thinking, was it me? When you come back in reality, But That Reality is too difficult. Then you'll be thinking- Have You changed?Do you actually want to see me? Or is it just an insinuating something to yourself? What are you facing. The delineation of sky, still forcing you to look up. The encouragement, the moon is lightning outside with having no one, ruthlessly, would be the sorrow one day. No I can't see your tears cause maybe it's someone speaking, you know. But you don't trust yourself. Try...

In your Paradise, the same window, on your couch, just lay down and close your eyes, and if you see me, you know me, Jimmy. You sense me, just close eyes and feel me... maybe I'm watching you from here wondering if you want to see me too. What if I'm right? What if YOU ARE RIGHT?!

I know you want my address:

[London EC3V 3LR, United Kingdom]

Know that place already?!

Actually, I wanted to erase each and every thing from your mind. Cause 'Happiness starts with Pain.' Pardon me again. Ha ha

I'm sure you're guessing, maybe you know... but come here and wait at the mall.... I will go!!

Stay in Joy