Root's advent

"Hurry!"

Root is telling his driver to drive fast, it's getting late to put himself there. He still doesn't want to remember what he did last night. It wasn't his fault either, neither he wanted prove. All those prisoners situations located inside his head what he doesn't want to skip anymore. He faced how the glory turns to infection, how desires become nightmares. He has ultimate love and affection spreading to Jimmy what has been a great severance and that hiatus persuasively punishing him under his throat he even couldn't mumble few words. His eyes is searching some circular words to mix all those around and put some extra pressure down to his knee as he has done enough from last few months. He didn't handle things bravely, in previous year he already resigned from his Captaincy and couldn't even adjust with newer. Things have just been started showing its essence, he isn't noting it but he can hardly find himself back there settling each things maybe for Jimmy or for himself. He didn't ask for anyone to come with him with an eye to viewing Jimmy and to search wether some histrionic stuff and occurrences woul happend. The chances are high! He breathed down when the google assistant notified him, it left only 10 minutes to go. He is looking outside from the glass and notices each view. Isn't a night outer, but couldn't say he wasn't loving it. Maybe some awaiting deliberations seeking towards space in each page of his own story, what is related with only one letter! And it can't be happened either. It's blowing down through the backwards direction of wind, and its strange; It's soo strange! He can't look back, he is going in the same direction of wind cause he still has a reason and that reason is leading his path. Doesn't know how the Perceptions would become gestures of new imaginations, staying away from his own leading life. If it wanted to go, it could. He hasn't settled himself yet.

"Arrived, Sir," the driver responded as the quietude of Root breaks frankly. Got a bit of spook and says, "Thanks. I'll be come here within half an hour," While getting out, Root says. Gets out and if someone films it, they can have that moment, a human wearing long blacksuit and round hat just moves his head from downward, they could capture only his throat. Eyes are still covered with hat and when he looks up, holding his face from downgrade what only a subtle dim light can see, his blue eyes and his ticklish look hardly defined before a single step from his steady legs. He took the step with remaining down and moved comfortably from steady with utterly difference. The wind crushed him forcefully. But he tried his best to have the ability to stay in each step he is taking now. Maybe it's for betterment, maybe it's for fortuitous investment. Quitely, he goes for adjusting some unperturbed inhabitants, which slipped away through his guideline, which he called 'Vengeance' and still, it shows the most probable way as it took enough to pursue a cementitious emotion. "It's just a non-invitation way," he commented on his own. Darker way with heavy wind, helping him to be grateful for his aliveness. He didn't give a Thanks either. He always took his Golden plated Cross with him and held it tightly while taking each step. Knows, it's not either an unknown place for him. Years after he comes here and deepening every sights, occurrences hardly be fallen apart. Jimmy's house is far away from his main gate. The road he is walking is filled with thousands of trees beside. Jimmy loves forest view. Root suddenly remembers those days he and Jimmy visited for camping a few forests. They subjugated more than 5 forest within one month! Just for Jimmy... he is a mad lover! Root doesn't love forests and mountains much. He is a sea lover. Though he fears sea urchins, with Jimmy, he can put a NOTHING in his phobias. "Those days!" He told himself and kept it on remembrance as he needed more to be alert this time. Get enough view when his eyes confirmed just a few steps more to get himself in his house. Hitherward, he stopped his movement and decided to go from behind door. Jimmy told him it's always been open. So as he maintains himself to change the quick walking. He got himself before behind-door and went apart from his garden. "Hah! Seems like achieved Milestone. I'll kill you, Jimmy, kill you!" Passes enough feedbacks to Jimmy. Jimmy will surely laugh. He finally got himself in front of the door and pushed the door lever down to open. "Ahh! What's wrong with you now?" He said. The door didn't open. He tries to pull it down and up at the same time, but it hasn't unlocked yet. "LOCKED!" He got stranged enough as he wants expecting that. "Now?" He had no other ways to get it.