Depth

'Oh Jimmy still wondering for me. Still having your awaiting mind for only give a sight to me.' Uncouth person telling himself, holds a Polaroid of James Anderson from nights party. If a movie was shooting there, the cameraman could film his one sided face with tan narrowed eyes and his talking benighted lips. Obviously he kept the vintage filter up with it. Think preferably how could it be when it's done! Those poisoning looks on eyes steals the charmness of Jimmy from the steady image. Whom should it believe to replace? Still has his fortune left what he utterly kept behind Jimmy on his image. All the virtues he needs, all the opportunities it can creat, he did. He isn't so selfish that he could earn any respect with it. Off reawakening from a decent star, giving him stability for faith and seeking wisdoms all he needs, is not it can only teach. Just writings is as important steps as he needs. Non-intentioally, maybe he took a step. By fortune it's been a mistake. He has paid for it, going through it. Perditions genres the origins of each qualms of milds and division, the misfortunes of tremendous services what still is known as his attempts to the fidelity.

It can! It can lie too...

Freaking miserable darkness appeared. Lifting its feet up with the courage. How can it be unchanged? All those rumors, all those boundaries is slowly, gently escaping from their perspective places. 'Why Jimmy?' He also has million questions still left for him. He knows only saving his mind from those specialists will be a stupid move. He never takes any of it with him. Ever he could be a fortune for anyone as he always been? He forgot those difficulties for seeking that position he lost!

'It can be a courage also. Only mistakes can lead the way to success Jimmy. My father was a poetic version of modern era. He gave me faith once. It inspired me lot from then. It was good!'

He knows something that won't be coming easily from it's hidden place where Jimmy once hitted hard and lost it within finding himself at the same position he was awarded by him but never found any interest then. What should be the connection then? He knows it's  been only those 'Mistakes' what once apparently kept him upper position where truth was certainly found its own place while in his head he still keeping those symmetrical dominoes versions of reality. He never preferred to be!Leads him to be selfish at the same time. He never tolerates one single things, he had same knowledge how to keep those lines off. He never even think when it would be the most confusing thing ever. One single page can worth million. He never visited that place what he wrote already, remind unknown, undercarriage. But yeah, Imagination is the Creation. He even couldn't imagine, how sooner Jimmy falls in Love. He can measure him, can feel the exact thing from here. Always he's been a FOOL before him and he cannot replace the version. 'Love?' 'Surely I can Call it LOVE.' If someone had feeling for other, only the other can understand more than realise it place to place. He surrounded all those attempts at the same time. He can even say that, maybe he should go and give a proposal to Jimmy. But he knows, he is connected with medias and his one of the uncle is the Councilor also. He has power what is playful for the dramatic occurrence still left to be happened.

Why he has those wraths and grudges.... he remembers one certained situation where he was lost, lost to infinite. Sending letters and giving confusions isn't a work of a normal person. They have reason if they can mumble those and approximately it would rather be an option or a mystery. 'Those memories and those dramatic visions are doctrines for the newer of Endeavours. Eloquent the warmth of the Grudge what seems possible on the way of determine its honour.' Those sacrifices would cost him till the end of his created way. He had reasons- only one line he could note. He has no idea, how could rather it be possible that God gifted him a way to give away all of his rooms. 'Gift?' Yes, it is a grievous gift. He don't know wether he should find a few other hands to set up for the previous occurrence what he's still lifting up or deeply building a non-positional action that ruthlessly someone deserves. He stucked into an unacceptable deal what us rolling his deeper point. It is true that he loves James Anderson and of course he needs him more than Jimmy does. Some predefined matters throwing him back again and again, sorted out, replaced in! Though he is bit of confused but he knows how to unravel his own path.