Introduction

Hi everyone 🙂. This is my first Sasunaru story🥳. I've been reading Sssunaru for awhile now and its like I've read all the good ones already. I haven't been able to find one that I like in awhile so if you know one that you think I'll like please comment and tell me. Anyway... I've been making up Sasunaru scenarios in my head so I though why not just turn them into stories. And that's what this is....a sasunaru story.

Ships:
Sasunaru ofc
Itakyuu/itakura (haven't seen much of this but I personally like it, if you don't thats fine. Comment who you prefer Itachi to be with and I'll make a story on it)
Nejishika
Sakuhina
Gaalee
(Miht make more ships along the way. Who knows)

Disclaimer: I'm just doing this for fun so it might not be up to your standards. I have school starting this week but I will try to find time to continue the story.

If you like my story share it and support my other stories. Enough chitchat let's introduce the characters.

Characters:

Naruto Uzumaki-

Age- 16Personality- Naruto is sweet and caring

Age- 16
Personality- Naruto is sweet and caring. He always looks out for his friends and family . He has a habit of putting others before himself. He like to wear bright colors, especially orange. He comes from a poor family but had never let that stopped him from doing what he what's. He is inlove with Sakura despite being rejected multiple times. He is fairly smart. He likes to hang out with his friends, especially Sasuke. He is always up for an adventure and that sometimes gets him into trouble.
Sexuality- straight-gay

Sasuke Uchiha-

Age- 16Personality- Sasuke is cold and mean

Age- 16
Personality- Sasuke is cold and mean. He doesn't like talking to people he doesn't know. He talks to his friends a lot tho. His family is rich and he is very handsome because of this he is one of the most popular guys at school. He is the top of his class and class representative. Sasuke doesn't really have a hobby but he is extremely athletic. He is good at basically anything he does. He loves to hang out with Naruto.
Sexuality- gay

Itachi Uchiha-