𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗:

I was outside cleaning and hanging out clothes to dry, it was cold out and winter was obviously fast approaching.

'Has it really been that long since I've been here'

I began humming to myself as I finished up what I was doing, heading inside removing my robe as I began setting up the fire place. My scenes immediately filled with scent of coal and ash, I lit the fire. Sitting down enjoying the warm the fire was giving I hummed to myself thinking about what I should do next out of the list of chores I had been given. Truthfully I had been trying to avoid rumple and to my knowledge I think he is trying to avoid me, I just didn't want to upset him more. He must be avoiding me because I went to far or made him uncomfortable.Whatever it was I wanted to apologise. Yes he was a bad person but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve an apology..

I went upstairs each step feeling as if there was a massive weight on my shoulders it had been a few days since I had a full conversation with rumole and all I wanted to know was if he was okay, I reachhis study, taking a deep breath as I knock the doors. All I hear is shuffling before it goes silent, I can see his feet shadow under the door.

'He is just stood there, does he want me to go?' I think to myself.

"Hi uh r-rumple I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I haven't seen you in a few days and just wanted to make sure you're alright" still silence, it makes my stomach tense.

"Listen I'm sorry if I went too far the other day I didn't mean to do anything that had maybe made you feel uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention and I'm sorry" I feel my cheeks heat up at my attempt of an apology. But nethertheless I was once again met with silence, his shadow disappearing into his study.

I sigh to myself before sitting down near the outside of his study, I didn't understand what I was doing I mean he's not a good person and he is keeping me here for god knows how long but if I couldn't help but want to know more about him. He intrigued me more than anyone has, and it's not like he's made any attempt to hurt me in any way and has almost been a...gentleman?

"Listen Rumple I get if you don't want to talk. And I know I wasn't exactly interested on getting to know each other but I'm all alone here. I'm here until the knights stop looking for me or you no longer want me here" I say leaning against the door, again nothing.

'I'm not giving up that easily' I think to myself.

"You know before I came here I was running for about a year. Not long ago I had helped a certain someone you've probably heard off. Snow White. She was a childhood friend of mine and I couldn't bare the thought of her being harmed for the apparent 'crimes' she committed. What the Queen was doing to her wasn't human it was monstrous. Not long after she found out I was the one who helped her she assigned her knights to find me and....get rid of me" I say sighing as I look down at my cupped hands.

"Now I never intended to end up here but you offered me something I'd never really had before...protection. Though it comes with a price, I think cleaning isn't that bad" I say chuckling to myself.

"Y'know there were these knights..a group I can still remember their names.
Finn,James...and Arthur. He was the worst, he had slaughtered an entire town just to get a hint at where I was. He was an evil calculated man and now I'm finally free of him. So I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for that" I say getting up and slowly walking away.

"I guess you're my only friend now..." I whisper.