7

Not my ass getting an 80 on a science quiz and then getting a 72 on graphing assignment thing WHICH MADE MY GRADE INTO A 76........

----------

"AGHHH!" All four of you yelled as you started to sprint out to the other way, you turned your head to see that Yashiro was falling behind. You swiftly picked her up and put her over your shoulder as you kept running.

"Y/N!?" Yashiro yelled out.

"Not right now Yashiro! RUN GUYS, PLEASE RUN!" You said as you passed all of them.

---------

 You don't remember how long you spent running from those scissors but you knew it was long enough to get yourself a cup of water sadly, you didn't have any so you just stayed dehydrated or ranked your own saliva... which wasn't really the best idea but it was your only choice. 

You guys kept on walking as you set Yashiro down previously, You felt yourself feeling hazy but you kept on pushing. Sadly, you wouldn't make it as you passed out 30 minutes later.

"Y/N!?" Kou called out. Yashiro and Hanako turned around to see what happened only to see you being dragged away by the little dolls with your unconscious body. Hanako immediately took action and went after your body, but he was too late. You were no longer in view but your doll arm insides were leaking out. If it was your real arm it would've been bleeding out.

The trio went on to try to find you as they made their way to do other challenges that the owner of this place made them do. It has been almost an hour and they still don't have anything about you. After fighting and thinking Hanako made Yashiro go down with a rope tied around her torso and see if you were down there and to see if she could break her yorishiro. 

She didn't see you immediately, instead, she saw a young lady whose name was Yako. They were talking until it led to fighting. Soon Yako pulled out her big scissors and before Yashiro could get hit Hanako stepped in and broke the scissors in half. Therefore this gave Yashiro time to go to Yakos yorishiro which was kept in a small glass box and break it. 

Yako yelled out as she felt herself getting weaker. 

When Yashiro broke the scissors (a.k.a Yakos yorishiro) She felt a liquid fall down her face. When she wiped it off it was red.  Which could only mean one thing. 

blood. 

Yashiro looked up and her eyes widened immediately, she saw you strapped onto many wires making you hang from on top, luckily you weren't hanged by your neck. But the wires were so tight on you that they cut your skin open and made you bleed, she also noticed that your doll arm turned back to normal and it was bleeding like crazy.

"H-H-Hanako!" Yashiro yelled out as she felt tears prick her eyes, her best friend was probably bleeding out to death and she couldn't do anything about it since you were way too high up for her to reach you. Hanako turned around to see Yashiros' teary eyes as she pointed up, he followed her finger up and stood in a trance.

"Hanako!" Yashiro yelled out again which made Hanako get out of his trance and immediately go up to help you, once Hanako untied you, he forgot you couldn't float and made you fall by accident, before your body fell from the impact he caught you just in time. 

-----Time skip------

After that entire thing, Hanako brought you and the rest back to school, Yashiro immediately went to the nurse's office to grab some bandages to patch you up. After 30 minutes you woke up.

"Ngh.. What happened?" You said as you scratched your head and looked around only to see you were back to the old bathroom. "Yeah!" You yelled out as you raised your arms out in victory but quickly put them down as an immense pain went through them. "Ow!" You yelled out as you looked down at your arms and body. 

Yashiro looked at you in happiness but also with a hint of worrisome. "Y/N! Are you okay?" She asked you as she held your arms with the most gentle care afraid that if she held on too tight she'd break your hands. You looked at her straight in the eyes and felt heat rush to your face. 

"Yeah.." You said as you avoided her gaze. You looked around again and noticed that someone was missing. "Hey... Where's Kou?" Yashiro looked back at Hanako. "Oh, the kid?" He said as you and Yashiro nodded. He pulled out a doll that looked exactly like him out of his pocket. "Ha!" You laughed out you refused to believe that, that was Kou.  

They stared at you and you realized that they weren't laughing and that the doll was in fact, Kou Minamoto. "Oh... How did it happen?" You asked as you let your hands slip from Yashiros' and extended them out for Hanako to put the doll in your hands. Hanako then explained that when Kou was fighting off the little dolls the scissors went and snapped him in half making him turn into a doll. 

"Oh, well, he's still alive though right?" You asked only for Hanako to nod in response. "Yes, he'll be back to normal in about an hour or maybe a day, but he'll be back for school tomorrow that's for sure." He finished off as he took the doll back in his hand and put it back into his pocket.

"Oh, well I have to go before my mom gets mad at me." You said as you got up fixed yourself a bit, and grabbed your bag. You look at Hanako and Yashiro and wave. "Bye, guys see you tomorrow!" And left.

-----End

Sorry for the really short chapter but I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as I could as I noticed I was like a few days behind lols.... but hope you enjoyed Bye!

Please vote and comment!