The one with the baby

This is the final chapter!
Read the end for the next story name
Enjoy
__________________

Christmas eve

About 4 weeks ago I stopped working and just a few days ago it was my due date but I am unfortunately still pregnant so Anastasia isn't here yet. Even though I could go into labour we are hosting a dinner tomorrow.

Last week klim started his break just incase I do give birth and he is loving being home. He made sure the nursery was perfect and we meal prepped to make it easier for me.

He'll be going back to playing once she is a couple weeks old and I won't be returning to work until next season. It wasn't a choice my boss gave me the time off which I am grateful for.

The guys don't have a game tonight so we are having a movie night, celeste, leon, lauren and connor are on their way over to watch some christmas movies. Klim is popping popcorn and I'm making the couch comfy.

While I'm fluffing the pillows I feel a pain run through my body and it lasts for a couple minutes then it goes away and I'm able to finish what I'm doing. "You okay babe?" Klim asks.

"Yeah just Braxton hicks contractions" I answer rubbing the giant baby bump. "Hopefully she can wait until after Christmas" he says. "I hope so but I'm also so tired of being pregnant" I reply.

Klim runs his hand up and down my back gently "she'll be here before we know it" he says. A few seconds later the door bell rings so he stops what hes doing and goes over opening the door and welcoming our friends inside. "Look at yooou" Lauren gushes.

I smile and wobble over to her "hi I'm very uncomfortable" I tell her. Celeste frowns "I bet let's go sit" she says. I nod and we slowly walk over to the couch. "So how many more days do you think she'll be in there?" Leon asks. "2 more days I hope" I answer.

Lauren and celeste nod in agreement "if she decides to come tomorrow we can wait to celebrate with you guys" lauren says. Celeste nods in agreement and so does leon and connor.

"Although we do have games so we'd have to schedule around that" connor says. "Ok captain" I reply with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and both leon and klim laugh.

Once we're seated comfortably we choose the first movie which is home alone. It's a Christmas go to. With cups of hot chocolate, popcorn with lots of butter and m&m's we all sit watching the movie.

The second one we watch is home alone 2. We pause in the beginning so anyone can use the bathroom and so we can make more snacks. We got pizza rolls, mozzarella sticks and while those are in the oven we're digging into the charcuterie board.

__