The one where playoffs start

Not sure how long this ones gonna be since I've been in a big writer's block rut and I've started seeing someone so he's taking up all my time lol but it's early in the morning when I'm writing this so we're apart :( but I hope you enjoy!
_______________

"R-really?" I ask looking at him. He nods "yes" he answers putting me back on my feet. "Ok" I say looking him in the eyes. "You're ready? Like really ready?" He asks. "yeah besides it could take a while so there's no harm in starting to try early" I answer.

He smiles and kisses me deeply while his teammates are still leaving the locker room. "Get a room you two" jay says leaving. I blush as we pull away "sorry" I mumble. "See you tomorrow" he replies walking away.

While leon and connor are both hugging their girls they look over at us "party at ours if you wanna come" leon says. "Yeah come party" celeste says. I look up at klim "we should change first shouldn't we" I say with a wink.

Klim looks over at them "we've gotta go home and change first" he says. Lauren smirks and so does celeste then so do leon and connor "yeah we'll see you then" leon smirks.

I continue blushing and we follow them out to the parkade and split off going to the car. Klim opens my door and waits for me to get in before leaning down and kissing my forehead then closes the door.

As soon as we're home our clothes are off and we're moving towards the bathroom while our lips are moving in sync. He lifts me onto the counter then pulls away "on here or?" He asks. "We've gotta be quick so right here" I answer.

Nodding he moves closer and my legs go around him. He slowly moves inside and my arms go around his back as he slowly thrusts and gets faster. My head goes back and his lips go to my neck as I moan.

My moans are in sync with his thrusts and my legs go around his waist pulling him closer and he moves deeper inside. "Mmm fuck I'm close" he groans in my ear. "Me too" I moan out. "Cum with me" he says resting his head against mine.

He continues moving for the next couple of minutes and I feel myself cum around him then he slows down. "тебе нравится, как я наполняю тебя"(do you like how I fill you up?) He whispers deeply.

I nod breathlessly and he smirks kissing me deeply then he rests his head against mine "I love you" he whispers cupping the sides of my face. I smile biting my lip "I love you too" I whisper back.

Since we both finished he pulls out and holds his hand out for me so i can hop off the counter. I wince slightly as i stand up and he rests his hand on my back "are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah baby" I answer. "I'm good" I add then kiss his cheek. He smiles and we then get ready to go to leon and celestes.

Before we leave for the party klim feeds kevin while I get my shoes on and then we're off. He holds my hand on the way to the car and opens the door for me. "Buckle up" he says. I nod and buckle my seat belt.

He leans down "now you're extra safe" he whispers before pecking my lips. I blush as he closes the door and goes around to the other side.

Once we're at the draisaitl residence bowie greets us at the door with a toy so klim starts playing with him and I find the girls in the kitchen preparing some shots. "VERA!" Celeste cheers. I smile as she goes in for a hug "hi celeste" I giggle.

"I am already tipsy my girl you need to catch up" she says. "I agree!" Lauren adds coming up to us. "Not too much tonight" I tell them. They both groan "lame" celeste says. "I wasn't going to say anything but klim and I are trying" I silently tell them.