The one with the break

6 more chapters!
_________________________

The first month of 2023 was hectic, klim was hit badly during the second game of the year and was out for a few games so he was in the press box for those games and I visited him when I had the time.

Now it's the end of January and nhl fans have been voting for the allstars for this year. Sadly klim doesn't have enough votes to make it but that just means that I would be off for the weekend. Amanda said that she'd happily do all the social media stuff herself for the 3 days.

Currently she is editing a tiktok to post that I had filmed before practice and I'm going through the photos that I took during the practice. "Hows klim feeling since the injury?" She asks. "Better" I answer.

He was down on himself but the doctor wanted him to rest his shoulder so I made him and he's been back for a week and a half now. "Hey princess I'm ready" he says peaking his head into the office.

"I'm almost done" I reply. "Ok I'll be in your break room" he says going. I giggle "ok love you" I shout. He laughs "love you too!" He shouts back. "So when do you see wedding bells?" She asks.

I smile happily "The day I fell in love with him I knew I wanted to marry him but we talked about it the other day since we are moving after the lease is up probably a year or 2 after we move we'll be engaged and then a year after that " I answer.

She nods "oh wow" she says. "What about kids?" She asks. I smile "mmm probably before being engaged" I answer. "You'd make cute babies" she says. I giggle "I think so too" I reply. "But youd be out of work for awhile" she adds.

That hadn't really crossed my mind yet but she isnt wrong. "That's true" I reply. "But I'm still here and plan to be for awhile and we can get a temp" she says. "When I come back we could use a third" I say. "True" she says.

We finish up posting the practice photos and videos before I go to the break room. Klim scrolling on his phone and eating a chocolate bar. "Bub ready?" I ask. He lifts his head and smiles at me "yeah babe" he answers.

Klim and I go home and kevin runs at us and rubs against my leg while meowing. "Hi bud" I smile and pet him. He meows a few more times and klim chuckles "I think he's hungry" he says. "I think so too" I reply and go to the kitchen kevin following.

As I'm making Kevin's food klim hugs me from behind "it's almost valentines day" he whispers. "You're right" I reply. "I have plans for us" he whispers kissing my neck. "Yeah?" I ask feeling the butterfly's in my stomach erupt.

"Yeah baby it's our first of many" he whispers. I smile happily and lean my head back pecking his lips "I love you klimy" i whisper. He smiles and pecks my lips a few times "i love you too my princess" he whispers resting his head against mine. "meow" kevin yells.

I giggle and klim moves away so I can put Kevin's food down and Kevin immediately starts eating it so I smile and turn back to klim "2 weeks until valentine's day, and 4 days until the allstar weekend starts" I say.

He pulls me close again resting his hands on my hips "what should we do?" He asks. "we could go to banff" I suggest. "Ooo that's a good idea" he says. "Spend the weekend in the mountains and have lots of sex" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I whisper. "Can we start now?" He asks. I giggle and nod "yeah sure" I answer. He picks me up bridal style and carries me over to our room laying me down on our bed then he strips my clothes off and kisses every inch of my body while whispering 'I love you' and 'beautiful'.