The one with the new apartment

Enjoy and share your thoughts I love reading comments
________________

While I'm packing up the last box I look around and then there's a knock on the door. I go over and open it klim standing there "hey roomie" he greets. "Hey I'm done packing" I reply.

"Great, the guys have moved all my stuff in so they're downstairs" he says. "Who's all here?" I ask. "Connor, leon, stuart, dylan and kailer" he answers. "Cool" I reply.

The guys come up and start carrying the boxes up a couple floors to the new apartment. This one has 2 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. "Hey" dylan says when he sees me.

I see that he has a couple boxes "hey" I reply. "This place is nice" he says as we're going into the apartment. I direct him to my room and he puts the boxes with the others.

Connor and leon bring in my dresser, klim and stuart bring in my mattress and kailer has a couple boxes as well. We slowly bring everything in and since klim lived in a hotel my couch sits in the living room.

But there's room for a couple chairs as well. This one has more space than the other one did. "That one can go in my bathroom" I tell dylan. He nods and carries it to my bathroom leaving it on the counter and coming back out.

Klim stands next to me "I think we've got everything" he says. I nod and look up at him "we use to talk about this happening" I reply. He smiles looking down at me "I remember" he says. I giggle and hug him "this is gonna be great" I whisper.

His arms go around my waist and he squeezes me "so happy to be here" he whispers back. I look ahead and see dylan watch us hugging, he looks down at his feet then kailer says something to him.

Connor helps put the collage back up on a wall klim and I decided on then the guys put the bookshelves back together and then my bed frame.

While I'm putting my clothes away the guys are in klims room building the furniture he bought. "Hey" I hear at the doorway. I look over and dylans leaning "oh hey" I reply.

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and comes in "would you like to get dinner sometime?" He blurts out looking nervous. My heart thumps and I look at the clothes in my box then back at him "uh sure" I answer.

"Really? Like it's not too weird?" He asks. "No it's actually cute how nervous you look" I answer. He blushes "well you're pretty so how can I not be nervous" he replies.

Now it's my turn to blush. "Well thank you" I whisper. He smiles "of course" he says then looks around. "Need help with anything?" He asks. "Could you help with making my bed actually?" I ask. He nods "yeah" he answers.

We move into my room and he stands on one side of my bed while I stand on the other and we put the sheets on then lay the blanket over top. I add one pillow and he adds the other. Feeling exhausted I get ontop and lay down.

Dylan awkwardly stands there "you ok?" He asks. "Just tired come lay down" I answer patting the bed beside me. He crawls ontop and lays beside me "this is comfy" he comments.

I nod in agreement "it is" I whisper. He looks at me and I turn my head looking back at him "thanks for helping" I whisper. "Of course, it was an excuse to see you" he whispers back. "That's sweet" I reply.