The one with the first game

Enjoy!
_______________

Klim

Facetime??

Vera

Yeah!

He starts calling and I answer right away. "Theres my friend" he says. "Hi klim" I reply. He smiles "hows vera?" He asks. I smile "I'm great, I've actually got some news" I answer.

"Oh?" He asks tilting his head. I smile "I moved" I say. He gasps "where? How?" He asks. "Canada and a new job" I answer. "Canada wow vera" he says. I smile happily "we're closer" I say.

We talk for an hour before he has to to sleep since he has an early morning practice then I fall asleep like I was going to before he had texted me.

The following morning I wake up and rub my eyes walking into my kitchen. I have nothing to eat and no coffee here so I go on Google to find the nearest coffee shop and theres one within walking distance.

After getting changed and putting on my shoes I walk over to the coffee shop. I stare at the menu and settle on a caramel latte but iced. I also get a wrap with egg and sausage then while I walk back I take sips of my drink.

Once I'm back at my place I eat the wrap and look at the photos of the current oilers roster so I know who I'm expecting to meet within the next couple of days and I try to learn their names.

My day consists of finding a grocery store and buying somethings to stalk up my fridge and cupboards. While I'm putting my groceries away my phone buzzes and I check it.

Lauren

You're gonna be at tomorrows game right?

Vera

Yes! I'm ah shadowing? Someone

Lauren

Might see you there

That means today I have nothing to do so I find a store for home decor so I can make my apartment look like a home. I find a few frames for photos, towels for my bathroom and the guest bathroom and for the kitchen.

I find a few pillows for the couch and for my bed since the ones I was able to bring from home are old. When I stand in line I go on my phone.

Klim

On the road

How's your day

Vera

Getting things for my home

Klim

Sounds fun

When do you start working

Vera

I shadow tomorrow

I put my phone away since it's my turn and I use up the rest of my signing bonus then drive through the terrible traffic while the radio plays.