Flash and Pain

Thomas moved himself through the field of barbed wire. Some catch his pants and tear into his leg when he fails to plan carefuly.

"I guess I should be happy to still have a leg. This morning was strange.." His voice sofened and lowered.

"Kids.... Derrick, Michelle.... Little, cute, crazy, shits....

He held the .45 he grabbed the day before. He held it like he saw cops hold, it in all the showes he watched.
He came up to a solid metal door that was jammed.

*Buzz*     *Buzz*

The phone that he had rang in the pocket of the bag he.... "borrowed."

"Same number as this morning... it has to be Mike!" He said sharply as he picked up the call.

"THOMAS DONT FUCK WITH ThE DOOR!" Screamed a voice all to familiar.

"MIKE WHER THE FUCK DID YOU GO?" Thomas yelled at the phone.

"That is our containment door to see why people look like this, and are trying to KILL US!" Mike explained.

Thomas backed away from the door. He heared a deep and guteral growl from the otherside of the titanium door.

"Where do I go, I want to know why I woke up in a TREE with my SIBLINGS DEAD and a god damn BRANCH in my LEG!!" Thomas raised his voice to his friend.

"There is a hidden door, about a mile from the research containment area." Mike explained, soon he led Thomas to the door and when je opened it there stood a ridgid and frightend Mike.

"Michal Edward Doom! Close the door you dence child!" A senceable woman came around the corner wearing a lab coat and holding a .9mm.

"Mom, this is Thomas... He is a friend." Mike said softly as he let Thomas inside.

Thomas looked at Mike.... "Your real name is MICHAL?!" Thomas said with a smirk,  "That is close to my sister's name." He laughed for the first time in forever, and he felt like he was safe for the first time in his life.

*Tap*

Everyone went silent

*tap*   *tap*   *tap*

"HaPpy fAmiLY. bIG mEaL FoR mE." A creature tall and extreamly thin sat tapping on the door's glass.
"Dad..." Mike said softly.

"Can it get in here?" Thomas said aiming the gun at the door.
"Surprisingly no, otherwise we would have locked that containment door instead of just blocking it." The woman said while she stared at the floor.

"ComE oUt So i dOnT StArvE noW ChIldreN." The creature said still stareing through the door.

Mike walked up to the door.

"JuSt lEt me iN anD yoOu WoNt be ScarED anYMoRe chIlD." It coaxed him.

His mother stepped

"Im not letting him in, Im locking the door mother." Mike said looking at his feet, avoiding the gauze of the crature that he once called his father.

"yOU StUPiD ChILd! YoU WiSh FOr FeAR!" the creature screamed and banged its head and fists on the door.

*BIZZT*

A shock of light struck the creature, knocking it out.....

(Hey writer here, i haven't had much time to update as I have a full time job. Today is 8/31/2023 and I turn 20 tomorow, i have been busy but i haven't forgot about my apocolipse! Thomas was originaly based on be in a reality I had/wanted (Had the mom, but im the youngest of 5kids)

I just wanna say that I will try to update every or everyother thursday or friday from now on.

Thank you for enjoying my story so far!)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 01, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

When Humanity Lostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें