Y/N #2: "No, I'll pass."

Weiss: "Y/N..."

Vernal: "You sure? I heard that they were planning to make hot cocoa."

Hearing this, Y/N's eyes widen a bit before turning his head away from them.

Y/N #2: "I'll go... only for the hot cocoa."

Weiss: "That's a very specific thing to look forward to."

Y/N #2: "Well, without that, what's the point of me going there?"

Vernal gives a little scowl expression at Y/N, who merely side-eyed her.

Vernal: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sensing an argument brewing, Weiss cuts in, standing between Vernal and Y/N.

Weiss: "Hot cocoa. Sounds wonderful to me. Come on, Y/N. Time to get up."

She goes to grab Y/N by the arm, pulling and helping get on his feet. They then exit Vernal's yurt as they're greeted by the evening sky. 

Y/N #2: "Regardless, drinking some hot cocoa does sound good."

Weiss: "Yeah, anything is better than that vulgar tea."

Vernal: "Hey, the tea isn't bad. Besides, you've been getting much better at making it and drinking it too, Weiss."

Weiss: "Thanks." ("Though, I don't know that something I should be proud of.")

As the trio make their way to the fire pit while chatting with one another, they overhear a commotion once they reach the spot where a good portion of the tribe have circled around it. It turns out that one of the tribe members has become drunk, much more than the other bandits as the man is singing a cross between a sea shanty and whatever song the drunk just ramble on with. However, the drunk's singing was so bad that the other bandits are actively throwing things at him or drunkenly tell the guy to quit singing. It's only when Raven walk up to the drunk and wordlessly punch him right in the face, much to Weiss's surprise.

Y/N #2: "That's one way to stop someone from singing."

The crowd goes quiet with the drunk now on the floor unconscious. Raven turns to look at Y/N after hearing what he just said. Once Y/N soon realizes something about Raven, who turns to look at her tribe and begins singing, continuing the song, which the crowd begins cheering. Y/N let out a sigh, facepalming as Weiss and Vernals turns to look at him.

Weiss: "What's wrong?"

Y/N #2: "Raven... is drunk."

Weiss: "Huh?"

The former heiress turns to look at Raven, who continues singing. She soon sees Raven's face, now realizing what Y/N said is true. 

Weiss: "Oh... you're right."

Vernal: "Come on, let's go get our mugs."

And with that, Weiss steps over the unconscious bandit, while Y/N and Vernal just step on them as they join the crowd. As they get their mugs of hot cocoa being offered to the side of the campfire as the crowd continues bopping their heads to the boisterous music coming out of Raven's voice. The trio settle themselves via sitting on a tree log as Vernal happily joins in the singing, not caring that her mother is basically drunk. Eventually, the music dies down as Raven begins to address to her fellow tribesmen. 

Raven: "You all ready to hear another song?!"

The crowd of happy and drunk bandits all cheer in excitement as Raven continues.

Raven: "I know you all are. But it would seem someone in our midst has been rather quiet when it comes to their singing."

Drunk Bandits: "Oooh~"