I knew if he wanted to leave he could. He push me out the way or tie me up until he got back.
I wouldn't- couldn't stop him if I actually needed too.
But I also knew that comparing Rafe to someone who clearly has a thing for me, telling him that Grayson was something Rafe wasn't. Would get Rafe distracted.
Rafe is- after all a man. One who thinks he's the only man.

"You did what you did tonight to show Grayson that he couldn't have me, Isn't that right?" I lowed my head so we could be eye level, he seemed to dipping his head low for whatever reason. Like he's ashamed.
"I liked the look on his face when he knew that I'd had you" Rafe's voice was rough, he bites on his cheek before standing taller once again.
Making me look up at him instead of down.
"You used me" I shook my head as I said it. He was an asshole.

"No- I would never" it was my turn to not be polite this time.
"Yes. You would. You did. You must be getting yourself confused with Grayson" that's when I pushed him away from with full force.
I watch as he stumbles back, a look of rage and confusion appears on his face. Like I'd stuck a knife into his back and twisted it.
"Your right. I'm nothing like him. I'd kill for you. I have killed for you. Can he say the same?" He stepped forward again.

"He doesn't have to kill people to have me" that's when he finally snapped, pushing me against the door this time, not hard enough to hurt me but I could see he was getting frustrated.
"What do you want? Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you" he pushed off the door, letting me have my space again.
I watch as he paces.
"I want you to admit that you were jealous of Grayson tonight" to be honest I was getting to much of a thrill out of tormenting Rafe then I should.

Rafe's jaw clenched so hard I thought it might break.
His whole body tensed. He stopped pacing, sucking on his teeth as he finally looked at me.
"Fine. I was jealous. I don't want to hear about you having a 'fake marriage' 'fake children' or that you'd be a pretty bride. Not if it's with him. I don't want you to indulge him by laughing at the jokes that are clearly not jokes but pleads for your attention. I don't want to hear his smug parents giving you there blessing for you to be with him, especially when he couldn't give you what you need" as he spoke he got closer again.

Cornering me once again, he got so close until his breath fanned my face once again.
"Maybe he'll give you what you need but he certainly can't give you what you want" my heart started to beat so fast I could barely think straight.
"I want you to apologise to me for using me as a porn against Grayson because of your petty jealousy's" I wasn't backing down until I got a 'sorry' from Rafe.
I feel Rafe's fists clench beside my head as he leaned forward against the door more.
There was a long pause, I thought maybe he wouldn't say it.

Couldn't.

"Olivia. Im sorry for using you because I was jealous." He rested his head against my shoulder, he was being rather soft. Like he wanted me to cradle him. Strange.
"Thank you for apologising" I grab his face, making him step back from me.
"You have two options" now was for my actual plan. One he couldn't refuse if I was correct.
"One. Go- kill Dylan. But when you return I won't be here. Or two. Have me now" I undo the back of my dress making it loosen.

Men are easily manipulated by sex. Women.
"He needs to die" he whispered, his breathing increasing as he stared at me.
"Your right- he deserves for his little cock to be cut off and fed back to him. But I've just given you your options. Now decide so I can either leave and get Grayson to do what I need or let you give me what I want" I was so hoping this would work, otherwise I wasn't sure what would.

"Take your dress off before I rip it off" I do as he says. Letting it drop to the floor.
He chuckles at me "no bra or panties? Bad girl" he tuts, shaking his head as his tongue dips out to wet his lower lip.
I took my panties off when I got home- to be honest the thong was annoying me.
That's when he grabs me, pulling me toward the bed as he makes me sit on his lap. Naked.

"Your a sneaky little thing" he whispered, biting softly into my shoulder.
"Makes me harder" he groans as I shift on his lap, trying to see how I should sit.
"But can't be letting you have all the power now can we?" His hand snaked behind me to hold my back and the other traveled down between my legs.
"Please-" I was breathless and he hadn't even properly touched me yet.
"Ride my thigh until you cum" that's when he withdrew his touch.

Leant my back on his hands.
"What?" That's when he guides me to grind against his leg. My chests grow red and I feel like I should've just let him kill Dylan.
"That's it" he watches with amusement as I can't help the little sighs and whimpers that leave my lips.
"Look at you- making such a mess" he made me look down at his Grey sweat pants he had on. My juices covering them, making it damp.
I grind harder against his thigh, just wanting to cum.
Even if he wasn't gunna touch me.

I push him down so he's led flat as I continue what I'm doing, my hands gripping his chest.
"Your doing so well" his hand rubs up and down my leg softly although I didn't need that to get off.
That's when he lips his fingers between my legs, flicking at my clit as I guide my hips into his thigh more but now his hand.
"Fuck-" I buck my hips, wanting him to desperately touch me more.

"Now- I'm asking. What do you want? Gentle?" Using my own words against me. Bastard. He clearly took that personally.
"No- make me cum" he flips me over pretty quickly, looking me up and down once.
"You want gentle? I'll give you gentle" he pushes open my legs, kissing the marks on my thighs.
I swallow slightly- suddenly I was back there. With Dylan.
"Wait" he stopped instantly, looking at me but I shake my head.
Pulling him up to kiss me.

"Just fuck me" a tear escaped my eyes but he noticed.
"We don't have to" he told me, wiping the stray tear that rolled down my cheek.
"Gentle. I want gentle this time" my eyes flutter a little waiting for him to reject me or worse Take what he wants and how he wants it.
"Ok-" he nodded, his brows frowned. He looked like he understood.

I watch as he pushes down his bottoms before kissing me gently.
"It's okay. Relax" he whispered against my neck as he kissed it, not sucking or biting it. Just delicate pecks along my jawline and pulse.
I feel his hands push my legs apart before he strokes my face "you ready?" His voice was desperate almost. I nod quickly, he didn't waste any time pushing into me with a small thrust of his hips.

He stopped for a moment, I watched as his face consorts in pleasure.
"So- pretty" he whimpers slightly as I push my hips into him, wanting him to move.
"Please- move" my chest heaves a little as he does as he's told, controlled and slow.
My back arched as he held my hips off the bed finding my G-spot at this angle.
"Don't stop-" my hands grab his shoulders. His face drops in the small edge of my neck.
"I won't." He holds himself up now, his hand tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear as he continues.

"You know I'll always protect you" he whispers as his hands hold my hips tighter.
Securely.
"Id kill for you. Die for you. How many can say that?" He flips us over, hugging me as he guides my hips against his.
That's when I feel my stomach tighten "I'm close" I hold onto him tighter as I breathed in his cologne.
He suddenly kisses me, his hands are in my hair, his touch everywhere as I finally let go.
His forehead balances against mine as he thrusts a few more times letting me ride out my climax before he pulls out but keeps me in his lap.

My eyes widen when he starts to palm his own dick, finishing himself off.
His cum lands on the edge of my thighs and bottom of my stomach.
Our breathing syncs as we lean into each other
"I should've been gentle the first time- for that I'm sorry" his voice was just as gentle as his touch.
I could tell he meant what he was saying.
He wipes his cum off me with a top that was under his pillow before caressing my thighs softly with his hands.

"I forgive you" I swallow a little, he wraps the blanket around us.
"Stay tonight? With me" his eyes couldn't stop grazing over mine.
"Ok" I nod slowly as he slide me down beside him. Snuggling into my back, his fingertips dancing along my arm. Drawling patterns against it.