"What do you mean, again?" Stiles scoffed, "He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?"

Austin didn't like the way the man was picking on his friend, but the Stilinski seemed to be used to the constant badgering and bullying from his best friends father.

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with 'F', end with 'U'."

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" McCall said, now speaking to everyone, "All
of you."

Josie listened to what her sister told her, not once saying a thing, she didn't even take the chance of looking at him. She was well aware that if she gave him the slightest bit of attention, he would use that as an opportunity to question her, thinking she'd be the easiest as she was younger.

"I don't know what happened here. I was stuck in the elevators the whole time." Stiles said.

"And you guys?" He looked over at the other three.

Already knowing she was the best liar, Austin allowed his girlfriend to speak for them.

"We came to Stiles' rescue." She rolled her eyes.

"Did you?"

She smiled sarcastically, "We did. Who do you think he called after the cops?"

Agent McCall nodded, "You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?"

The older teens shared a look,

"What name?"

•••

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac looked down at Cora's body.

"I don't know." Derek didn't look at him.

Isaac narrows his eyes, "So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know." The Hale repeated.

"Want to figure something out? Because while Scott, Ryder and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer." The Lahey snapped,

"Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing! Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?"

"Maybe. I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her."

"There's no time!" Isaac shouted, "The full moon's coming. The sheriff, Aaron, and Melissa are gonna be dead, so I'm gonna try and help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."

He slammed the door behind him.

Peter whistled, "I wouldn't take it personally. Anger is just a tool. He's using it to excuse shifting allegiance from one Alpha to another. From you to Scott. Or, from you to Ryder."

"Scott's not an Alpha yet. And Ryder won't become one."

"That's no way to speak of your cousin." Peter teased, but deep within, he truly wasn't okay with the way Derek disrespected her, "And Scott, he's on his way, isn't he?"

•••

"You should let your mother know what is happening." Ramona said from the back seat of Austin's car.

Her own vehicle got left in the hospital parking lot as neither the police, nor her children felt like it was safe for the woman to drive with the state she was in.

The police still weren't aware of the fact that Aaron was missing, but McCall was as nosy as they came and her energy showed that her husband was no where to be found.

Stiles went his own way after they finished their conversation with Agent McCall. Austin offered to drive the girls home.

Looking at her through the rear view, Austin furrowed his brows, "Really? Are you sure?"

Ramona ran her fingers through Josie's hair as the thirteen year old cried herself to sleep at Aaron's disappearance.

"Yes. Last thing we need is something happening and your mother having no clue why or who is responsible."

Ryder closed her eyes at her mom's words, knowing that, in a way, she was right. She just felt like she shouldn't have insinuated that something was going to happen to Austin.

"Y-Yeah, I'll talk to her tonight." The George teen nodded nervously, focusing back on the road.

"Take Ryder with you."

"Mom—"

"No, let his mom know about the supernatural, watch out for her and then we'll meet later to figure out how to find your father."

The car pulled into their driveway, Ramona waking Josie up, the two exiting the car and walking up to the house.

Austin didn't pull away until they were fully in and the front door was closed.

Austin looked towards the girl in the passenger seat,

"So, how do I go about this?"

•••

"Mom?" Austin called out as he and Ryder walked into his house.

Jennifer gasped happily at the sound of her sons voice, "Austin!"

"Hey." He chuckled into her hug, pulling away as she went to hug Ryder.

He could see the girl tense up at the contact, but he was grateful to see that she brushed it off and wrapped her arms around his mom.

"Can we talk to you mom?"

"Of course." Jenn chirped, "What's going on? You looked drained."

"Can we sit down?" Austin cleared his throat, plopping down on the couch, leaving Jennifer to look at him oddly.

"Austin Finn George— I'm far too young to be a grandmother."

"No!"