Blake: "No... well, yes... n-no it's an obligation to my friends. To myself. To see the job, I never finished through to the end."

Kali: "What happens after you go to Vale and rights all those wrongs? You save all of Vale and your friends, then what? What happens after that?"

Blake goes blank for a few moments before finally responding.

Blake: "I... well... I don't know. I never got that far... if that make any sense. I just... assumed all those problems would take forever to fix."

Her mom then rests a hand on Blake's before replying back.

Kali: "What you want is all well and good but, you can't see the problems of your past as problems of her future. Walking backwards is equivalent to just running away. It's only half as coordinated."

Blake squeezes her mother's hand and gaze upon her clothes before her and then asks in a weak voice.

Blake: "How... how do I fix my mistakes?"

Her mother just smiles as she free her hand from Blake's to wrap around Blake's shoulders, pulling her close to her.

Blake: "A good first step is to stop making old ones." 

After a couple moments of silence, Kali turns to Blake's old outfit on her lap. She grabs it and then chucks it to the floor, much to Blake's surprise. 

Blake: "Mom? Why did-?"

Before she can finish speaking, Kali stands from her spot and grab Blake's hand, pulling her up from her bed. 

Kali: "I never really approved of you showing so much skin anyway. Then again, I could understand how you manage to make Y/N fall for you."

Caught off guard by her humor, Blake blushes, pouting at her.

Blake: "M-Mom!"

Her mother just laughs it off.

Kali: "I'm sorry. Just a little teasing."

She then goes to take Blake's hand once more and take her out of her room.

Kali: "I want to show you something."

Blake: "What is it?"

Kali: "You'll see~"

After a few moments of walking, the mother and daughter cross the hall and into the parents' bedroom, which has the same burned-away door problem as Blake's room. Once inside, Kali has Blake wait by the bed as she begins to fumble through her drawers, mumbling to herself while looking for something. 

Kali: "Come on... where is it... I know I put it here... aaand... Aha!" 

She pulls free a hardwood box with the Belladonna symbol on it and hands it to Blake, who looks at it with some level of amazement.

Kali: "Nothing beats the classics."

The moment Blake decides to open it, she asks.

Blake: "What is this?"

Her question is answered by Kali's response and the thing inside the box.

Kali: "Ta-da! It's my old police uniform. The active patrol one, that is. I haven't worn this in decades but, the two of us have such similar builds that we only need a few nips and tucks to make it fit right." 

After that, Kali pushes Blake towards the room's bathroom.

Kali: "Hurry, try it on! See how it feels."

Amused by her mother's excitement, Blake replies.

Blake: "Okay, okay, I'll put it on."

As Blake enter the bathroom with the police uniform in hand, Kali goes to sit on the bed and wait patiently. A couple minutes go by and Y/N and Sun wanders in, poking their heads first into the parents' bedroom before seeing Kali, staring at the bathroom door.