"Because..." I began, pathetically.

She was so close I could literally feel and smell her warmth and, to be honest, all I wanted to do was kiss her hard, but I had to refrain from that. I wanted to see what she was going to do further.

"Because?" she asked, with a bold tone in her voice.

"Because..."

"I'm not jealous, okay?"

"Then tell me what happens?"

"I'm not jealous that he's the one who calls you princess, the one who makes you laugh and the one who makes you happy. I'm not... I don't care that he's the one who can kiss you whenever he wants and leave hickeys everywhere."

I had trouble breathing because she smelled so good and towered over me and her dark feline eyes looked into mine.

I was also cold, but that was the least of my worries at that moment.

"But the fact that he can call you his and just... touch you when, where and how he wants is driving me crazy and it shouldn't." She breathed, getting closer with every word that came out of his mouth.

That mouth I desperately wanted on mine.

"Is it?" was the only thing I could think of under the circumstances.
My palms were sweaty.

"It is" She replied and I wanted to laugh because it was so stupid.

"You're...you're so close." I mumbled, looking down at our shoes touching.

"Am I?" She breathed against my forehead, her lips brushing my skin.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Do you mind?"

I didn't answer because I knew I would end up giving in to her.

Her fingers trailed up my sides and gripped the parts that weren't covered by the leather jacket.

"Look at me."

I did and the sight of her eyes took my breath away. Her eyes feline and glistening and that's when I took a step back.

"I just-I just want to go to sleep."
I muttered and started walking a few steps in front of her.

I only stopped to look at her when we were in front of my dorm building. I really wanted to invite her in and have her wait for me while I showered, but I knew we'd end up doing things.

"So, good night."

She didn't respond, so I turned around and walked toward the entrance.

I didn't even squeal when she grabbed my arm and turned me around, crashing her lips on mine. Because, to be honest, I expected her to do that.

My hands went to her waist as she cupped my face, pulling me as close as possible. Her lips were so soft and the inside of my stomach was going crazy because I missed kissing her and being so close to her.

She deepened the kiss a few seconds later and I slid my hands under her hoodie to feel her hot skin and also to warm myself because I was freezing.

Yeji pulled back; making a tortured noise that made me look at her amused.

"What?"

"You're fucking cold."

"Sorry." I said and watched my breath as it quickly dissolved in the cold air. "I really should get inside."

I pulled my hands away from her body and she did the same, even though neither of us wanted to. At least I didn't.

Please ask me if you can stay.