Ek Galti "Epilogue "

Raghvi and thier Rayan - Aarya and with that all are waiting for everyone. To celebrating so many festivals and happiness with US .

************************************
Pallavi woke up first and look besides her and found most adorable trio of her life .Seeing them a big blown smile comes on her face.

Pallavi with smile "Mine Precious".

She gives ton of kisses on her both babies cheeks and face ,Rayan and Aarya both wipe it again and again in deep slumber and make faces. Then she lean down and  give peck on Raghav's lips and a small blushing smile adore raghav's face.he cage her in his arms. She smiles softly and caress his hair and give a deep kiss on his forehead .

I love you Raghav... I love you so much.

After that she get up release herself from his cage carefully without disturb any of their sleep .Before she go inside washroom, she come to another side of bed and make a little pillows wall for Rayan and Aarya. So they can't fall down in sleep.

She quickly take bath and get ready. she dress up in simple skinny pent with loose T-shirt. Make a messy bun and come out from the bathroom.

Pallavi give a finnal look at trio and see them sleep hugging eachother, she smiles widely. Without disturb thier sleep and any noise she closed the door.

She quickly comes out and offer a  small prayer in house temple. Then look at thier Rakshabandhan function preparation .

She comes inside kitchen, Today she decides that she will cook every brother's and sister's favorites at least one dishes.

Amma and Kirti already get ready and come out from the room.Seeing pallavi in kitchen they are not so surprised. They are  exciting about today's festival fun. After so many years finally they celebrating Rakhi festival with all happiness and excitement.Thier smiley enthusiasts faces told everything about thier pure happiness.

Pallavi feels after a long year of every problems and all bad things ,finally God bless her with a happy family. Now she has a brother who always there to protect her. Her and Farhad's bond is so precious and adorable .

With Amma and Kirti her she get a mother and sister... Now she proudly say the world that she has a complete family . Amma loves her like her own daughter and Kirti love her as sister. Her husband Raghav fulfilled her every promises really well and always there by her side to support her in every crisis. Her two little naughty devils are now big toddlers. They loves thier Mumma unconditionally. Not share with anyone one not even with thier Daddy.

At present,

Amma and Kirti both are giving pallavi teasing look by seeing something . Kirti smirk mischievously and stand beside her.

Amma :- Mera pallavi bahot sundar lag raha hai kisika nazar na lage. Thu Thu Thu .Aajkal iska glow kuch alag hi hai kyu Kirti sahi kaha na meine?

Pallavi confusingly scratch her hair :- Heiin mene to sirf ye simple kapde pehne hai amma, yeah kam hojaye phir ready hote hai na ham sab.

Kirti fake coughing from behind and wishpering in pallavi's ear.

Kirti :- kya yarr pallu budhhu bhabhi ho tum mera, waise yeah mere Anna k artwork ko manna padega... Jitna achha jwelery design karte hai utna achha ye yaha bhi artwork.. Karte hai.

She caress a big hickey mark on pallavi's collarbone shamelessly with smuge smile. Because in hurry pallavi wore loose T-shirt  which slide down from one shoulder.

Pallavi's eyes widen in shock ,she hurriedly cover her shoulder and fakely glare at Kirti. But kirti being more naughty girl tease her bhabhi hell out on this.