🥵My Seductress Wife 🥵

Here I am writing this OS on one of my readers request @TaniyaGupta

Storyline from the Pallavi's seductive dance to woo on her Ghamandi rao.

Here Kirti -Raghav are successful in find out the truth of Warangal night .plus Kirti is guilty to trust on sunny over her family so rao siblings made a plan to trap Iconic Esha and Sunshine.

Pallavi is thinking about start thier own little family and have a small baby raghav or baby pallavi ,which is symbol of thier love. Nowadays she is take Kirti's help for little little romantic surprise for her husband. She is trying different different ideas to woo her handsome husband.who is busy nowadays in secret mission with his sister Kirti.

================================

Raghav and kirti both are on way to go Warangal city for some investigation

(Flashback)

After came back from Warangal the next day Raghav distance himself from pallavi as he was in guilt and curse himself for cheat his love pallavi.

He clearly remember that he was not that much high in alcohol influence so he go and taste his blood in lab as per doctors advice.

Doctor also check him and take his physical examination and again call him at evening for report.

That day kirti also accompany her brother as she also had appointment for her first trimester.

The doctor called them and show them the report .

Doctor :-sir aapke body me behoshi ki drug mili hai alcohol ki trases k sath or sach kahu to ye itne heavy dose me mila hai ki aap ko itna sedation me Bhej degi ki aap apni jagah se hil n k bhi kabil nahi honge.. To ek bat bolu..

He look at Kirti and become silent..

Kirti :-ye mera Bhai hai aap bindas Bolo Sir... Muje sach Janna hai..

Doctor :-aapka physical examination kiya gaya tha or usme esa koi sign nahi mila k aap kisi k sath physical huwe ho ya intercourse huwa ho.. Wo ladki janbuj k juth bol rahi hai ye me 100%surity k sath keh sakta hoo.

Raghav :-kya sach bol rahe ho aap?

Doctor :-yes Mr rao.. Aapki halat ese the hi nahi k aap uth paye or kuch kar bhi paye.

Raghav :-muje ishka report milega doctor.

Doctor give him report and kirti and raghav both come back home and listen sunny and esha's conversation with help of CCTV cameras.

Raghav and kirti both were shocked after listen thier disgusting plan to separate raghav and pallavi.

At present time,

Raghav and kirti both reach hotel where raghav stay that day and found out about waiter about the real thruth.

Raghav beat the waiter badly and he confess whole truth about that night. How that night Esha make drink raghav spike alcohol and than waiter came in room and remove raghav's shirt and make him sleep beside Esha everything.