🍉Ishq Ho Jayega 🍉 OS

Hey everyone.. Hello

Let's Witnesses The Saishi Lovestory 🥰

✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉

Mumbai

Shivangi is getting bore in her apartment as she is alone because Sai is out of station, he is traveling to Hydrabad for his upcoming Telugu movie promotion  #pelikuturu party .

Today she is sit in her balcony and thinking about thier lovestory, How is start and Blossom step by step ?

Flashback 1year ago ,

During second wave in maharastra all shows shooting had no permission so all production house change the location and Mehndi hai rachne wali sol production team set the location in the Hydrabad city and that too Ramoji film city.

As cases incerese in thousands they further shift to Hotel.. In Hyadrabad it's time of summer and temperature was too high.

In these condition they were shooting for the show continue and now show has most important twist is going on male lead actor Sai Ketan rao and female lead actress Shivangi khedakar who have not share good equation till now suddenly something happened and that change thier equation.

Shivangi had high fever and with that sever headache and she almost fainting but our hero save her from fell down ,and he take her to makeup room and put her head in his lap and started giving head massage and top of that he was continue shouting for doctor and than spot dada for water and he one side continue his head massage. Than put cold water napkin over her head and as doctor come and check shivangi after that she was feeling better.

After that incident the equation change between them slowly slowly as Sai every day send her good morning message and that too ask her about her health.

Everytime given reminder her to drink more water and eat well.

Shivangi is first shock how can this man so nice and humble with her suddenly what change him this much that Every morning he send sweet good morning message and always ask about her health.

Slowly slowly time pass and thier friendship blooming with that, thier fans admire them most specially thier joint Ivs are always twitter's trend... #saishi.. Yeah thier lovable fans given them new name actually their Jodi's name #Saishi and each and every day their single story on instagram make them trending on twitter.

Again they come back Kolhapur and now they are hot topic of gossip in set also.

All thier connections actors are teasing them and they always make silly excuse.

Thier coactor Rutuja is thier secret partner and partner in crime also.

Sai is always seen with shivangi only and all are tease them most specially mishra ji the first person on the set who is co director also.