ISHQ HO JAYEGA :- 😐Jealousy 😐

Hey friends...

It's small OS on saishi...

Story is totally fictional and imagination...

Sorry if you don't want to read that it's your choice..

Mature part in the story as some extent...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

😐Jealousy 😐

Plot :- Sai Ketan and Shivangi share a personal relationship since one year and engaged already 4 month before

Sai get ready for his work and go to shooting out of Mumbai with another cast and crew for 15days..

As its a web series it's shoot complete in 2 months,yeah he was busy since 2month and now finally climax shoot is going on Jammu and Kashmir .

He wants to take his fiance Shivangi with him but there she has own shooting and she is busy in between Mumbai and Pune.

Sai has huge fan following and big fandom... Beacuse of his successful projects and they are trending on twitter every now and then days.

They are famous as #saishi with this hashtag since mehndi hai rachne wali show.

But they are really private persons never reveals about their true relationship on media or social media.
Fans are crazy about their post even they notice every single things like when they like eachother photos, reels and even notice in how many seconds or minutes.

Their instagram story makes so many fans hearts fluttering see them together.

As we know with success thier are some negativity also come behind with it.

On twitter troll them and said bad about their characters in real life.

As a actor it's a part of their life that peoples are there for criticize them, shower hate comments and many more draw back of this industry.

Sai before leaving call his lifeline.. Shivangi... Who is in deep slumber hugging her teddy bear tightly and dream about her love with cute smile.

She heard phone ringing sound in sleep and with close eyes attend the call...

Shivu :- hello... Muje neend aa rahi hai Bahot sari Sai... Muje sone dena... Vese bhi me hamari sadi ka dream dekh rahi thi... Tune jaga diya..

She said yawning cutely while rubbing her eyes.