🥺Broken Trust 🥺

Hello guys..

Come with a short emotional Os story . This story was requested by one of my Reader @sonika .

Storyline was based on when Raghav surrender himself in Mandar deshmukh accident case

************************************

Pallavi was very upset since she found Mandar's ring from RR mansion's store room.

She was in deep thought that how can this possible that Mandar's wedding ring was found in this store room.

Pallavi :- ye Mandar ki sadi ki ring hai Jo meine usse pehnayi thi par ye Raghav k ghar me kaise? Kya connection hai iss ring ka raghav se ? Chalo me usi ko Jake puchti hoo.

Then she comes to thier room where raghav is already present and looking tense about something as he lost in deep thought.
***********************
Since yesterday night he has flashes of that night 1st December 2018. This all because of vedant (lion) .

Since VAT savitri day raghav was in so much stress when he got to knew that black night heavily raining on hyedrabad -vikarabad highway area, raghav was returned home after his work but suddenly one man dash with his car bonnet ,though his car had slow speed but raghav immidietly applied break and stop the car and come out quickly. He was shocked see that man lying on road on his chest and blood flowing continuously, looked like someone had hit and run accident with full speed and injured him badly ,beacuse of that unknown man flung in air and fall with thud on his car bonnet than rolled down and fall on road.

That unknown man was nonother than Mandar deshmukh who was in his wedding Shervani only and he was alive when raghav took him to nearest hospital.

While took him on his arms and put his heavy body on stretcher Mandar's ring slip out from his finger and fall in raghav's back seat. And raghav was not aware about this at that time.

For one week that man was there in hospital ward latter doctor on duty called raghav and informed him that he was dead due to heavy blood loss.

************************************

Pallavi :- raghav ye Mandar ki ring tumhare storeroom me kaise aayi?

Raghav's face become pale and he became more tense hearing pallavi's question.

Raghav composed himself and said :-
Yeah kya bat kar raha tum pallavi? Yeah Mandar ka ring hai ese itna sure kaise hai tum?kisika bhi ho sakta hai na?

Pallavi :- nahi raghav meine khud hamare sadi k din pehnaya tha Mandar ko.. Dekho M hai ispe. Or me yakeen se keh rahi hoo ye wahi ring hai.

Raghav :- pallavi jyada socho mat or ready ho jao.. Aaj hame deshmukh house jana hai pooja hai na Mandar ki barsi ki , aai n specially hame bulaya bhi hai.

Pallavi not convinced with his talk. But seeing him disturb she reluctantly get ready.

They both seat in car and both had lost in their thoughts.