Ek Galti... part 3

A complicated situation for a girl when she was alone in unknown country fighting with her own demons while carrying two angels in her womb. You and me can't even imagine how much she suffered a come out as a warrior.

That's Our strong Pallavi deed,she stumble so many times, fall somany times but stand up with her strong willpower and give strong fight till the end and lastly won her toughest battle of life that too not alone but with her little angles support .

Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease your ability to function at work and at home.

The death of love ones, loosing job

the ending of a relationship are difficult experiences for a person to endure. It is normal for feelings of sadness or grief to develop in response to such situations. Those experiencing loss often might describe themselves as being "depressed."

But being sad is not the same as having depression. The grieving process is natural and unique to each individual and shares some of the same features of depression. Both grief and depression may involve intense sadness and withdrawal from usual activities. They are also different in important ways:

In grief, painful feelings come in waves, often intermixed with positive memories of the deceased. In major depression, mood and/or interest (pleasure) are decreased for most of two weeks.

In grief, self-esteem is usually maintained. In major depression, feelings of worthlessness and self-loathing are common.

In grief, thoughts of death may surface when thinking of or fantasizing about "joining" the deceased loved one. In major depression, thoughts are focused on ending one's life due to feeling worthless or undeserving of living or being unable to cope with the pain of depression.

That is what Depression in medical terminology .

Now  starting the story while I eventually give information how it will treated with pallavi's case .

Ek Galti.. "Tere Dar pe sanam chale aaye..." 🥺

Broken Girl blossom into Warrior

************************************

New Jersey

Pallavi and Iryna both are standing outside the house while aliyah help them place Rayan and Aarya carefully.

They are going for some shopping for weekend party . Here both babies are more excited than these duo.