Ek Galti.. Part 7

Raghav and his twinny are now bonded very well... Still pallavi has some insecurities in her mind though she has already said yes to Raghav's marriage proposal but her heart has it own questions that held her strongly, she leave it on her Bappa .

Let's see how Raghav clear pallavi's insecurities and make her believe in his love.

Ek Galti Part 7 "Tera Ishq "

*****************************

Raghav is busy with virtual business meeting with one of the Mumbai businessman who owns number of jwelery showrooms in North India.

Mr Viththaldas Zaveri owner of TBZ jewelers. He is very old aged,but a skillful experienced Gujarati Merchant.He has jolly personality. He loves Raghav's unique designs from his last exhibition, so he want to do one joint project together for Indian Girls .

Raghav :- Sir it's my pleasure to work with you. Aap sach me bahot hi bade jweler hai jwelery industry k king hai ,aap n ye project mere sath karna chaha ye mere liye bahot bada achievement hai.

Mr Zaveri :- tumhare hatho me Jo Art ka talent hai wo muje apni khud ki yad dilata hai, meine tumhara interview dekha hai or muje tumhare aankho me wahi passion nazar aaya jo mere andar tha aaj se 50sal pehle, tum muje merihi yad dilate ho young man.. Tumme meine apne young version ko dekha hai.. Tumhari designs me wo ek Ruh hai jo har kisi k kam me nahi jalkti, tumhe Indian girls specially Ek maa ko apni beti k liye sadi me kya chahiye hoga or Ek ladki ko kaise designs apni special day k liye chahiye hogi uski samaj hai, Isliye muje tumhare sath kam karna hai... Yeah collaboration Karna hai.

The meeting is going on smoothly. Without any disturbance.

Let's see what's going on outside the room,

It's late evening in Newjersy with chilly atmosphere. Rayan and Aarya both are playing happily with thier mother pallavi .Or we can say the little goofies are hell bent on mission to irritate thier lovely mother while crawling and laughing here and there.

Pallavi feels relax and enjoy there mischievous acts.. Yeah today she was not angry on them and let them do thier fun. She is also go behind them while giggling just like them . today she has no work at home also. Kids are happily enjoying their play time with thier mumma.

Iryna was not at home, she went to meet her parents beacuse of thier 25th wedding anniversary celebration on tonight .

They had their ancestral house in Downtown. It's 4hours ariel distance from NewJersy .

Aliyah was gone on her next date ,this time with an Indian Muslim guy. She wasn't back till now.

Farhad was busy in cooking dinner today...👨‍🍳 Yeah ...you all read it correctly... today farhad miya taken the charge to cook food for everyone.

He was cooking Nawabi Paneer with Butter Naan for everyone and Chicken 65 for his Anna and himself. Because it's thier favorite.

He ordered pallavi that she enjoy her time with little munchkins.and warned her that she can't step inside the kitchen till he cooked everything.