Eighteen - bad news

They soon arrived, rushing inside. San literally ran inside. They quickly got in the elevator, going up to woo's floor and running down the hall. He arrived at woo's room, that's the exact time the nurse stepped out his room and shut the door quietly behind her. She noticed San and looked up at him with a small smile.

"Hello sir, are you okay? Are you here for Jung Wooyoung?" She asked.

San rapidly nodded, the others soon caught up to San and standing behind him.

"What are you too him?" She asked.

San gulped.

"Boyfriend.."

"Okay, well, visiting times aren't on yet... but... since you came rushing here early, I'll let you in. Only you, okay?" She asked.

San nodded, thanking her before he went inside.

He closed the door behind him and turned.

He teared up when he saw Wooyoung laying in the bed, eyes tight shut, in a coma. Wires all around him and everything.

San slowly made his way over and sat on the chair next to him, he held woo's hand. It felt cold.

He gulped, he blinked as the tears came rushing out. He leaned his head on woo's arm as he cried hard, choking on his sobs.

"Please Wooyoung... don't leave me...I-I need you. We need our happy ending. I don't want a sad ending, please, I want my happy ending. With you. Wooyoung, please don't leave me, I love you so so much, I really do, and I always have. And I always will." San cried.

He looked at woo. Nothing.

He sniffed and wiped his tears.

"If you die, I die..." he muttered.

He stared at woo, how he wished any minute now, that Wooyoung would wake up. Hug San tight and cover him with kisses, and they would live happily ever after.

I want my happy ending..

"Please Wooyoung, why didn't you listen to me? Why didn't you stay away from that evil man, please Wooyoung, I hate you for not listening to me." San paused "but how could I hate you when I love you so much?"

Suddenly the door opened and he heard the nurses voice.

"Not to ruin the moment, but are you almost done?"

7 months later..

San, Seonghwa and Yunho didn't return to the asylum. They stayed with Hongjoong and Mingi for these past seven months. San enters Wooyoung's room.

There he is, still laying in that bed, in a coma and wires everywhere, connected into different areas.

Every single day that went by, these past seven months, Wooyoung looked more paler and seemed more lifeless. And he seems more cold.

San sits on the chair and smiles, while tearing up.

"I'm back Wooyoung." San sighed and rubs his eyes "Everyone misses you. I miss you, a lot. Yeosang misses you, Hongjoong misses you, Jongho misses you, Mingi misses you, even Seonghwa and Yunho miss you."

San gulps, a cold tear dropping down his soft pale skin.

"I miss you.." San's voice cracked "please live for me. Can you even hear me? I don't know if you can hear me, but I hope you can. I wish you listened. I wish I could've saved you, anything, I wish anything would of happened, anything that would've kept you alive and safe in my arms. As soon as you wake up, I'll be the best boyfriend you ever wished for."