Three - Second day

Wooyoung finished up his first day, finally. Still in San's cell as he stands up from the chair and packs up, tucking the chair back under the desk as the door unlocks and opens. Wooyoung and San look round to see Hongjoong standing by the door with a lovely, soft and sweet welcoming smile. He looked over at Wooyoung and his smile grew.

"Ready Wooyoung? Shift has ended, it's getting late." Joong said. Woo nodded as he turned to San and met eyes with him.

"Bye san. It was great being here." Woo said confidently and bowed. He heard san scoff but he ignored it.

"Go already." He heard san say.

"San! Don't be so rude to him. Be grateful he's even here, without him, you would have no one to come in and talk to you,look after you and care for you and make sure your not lonely. Be respectful." Hongjoong scolded.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone, you never asked me about it. You never gave me permission. I'm happier without anyone." San hissed angrily and he looked away from Joong and looked at the floor.

"San if you carry on I'm gonna have to do what I did last time. Take away all your free time for a week. Which means no going to the play room and hanging out with the other cell mates." Hongjoong said. San sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But please go, I'm tired." San said quietly without looking up.

"I understand. Thank you san, it was fun being here." Woo said calmly as he grabbed the clipboard and left. Suddenly San heard the door shut and lock and footsteps walk away and distant chatter. He sighed. He wanted to die more then anything.

—————

Wooyoung arrived home as he took a breath of relief. He quickly locked his front door and locked up his house for the night as he went upstairs. Getting changed into comfortable sleeping clothes. A white T-shirt and blue baggy shorts.

He then sat on his bed as he grabbed his phone to see his friends messaging in the group chat.

They were talking about dating.

In the group chat was him (Wooyoung), Yeosang, Yunho and Hongjoong. (Since Yeosang is closer to Hongjoong then the other two).

Yeosang
Bro i HATE being single.

Yunho
Same

Hongjoong
Me too

Yeosang
We should all get boyfriends.

Yunho
From where? And how?

Hongjoong
Dating app

Yeosang
Excellent idea Joong

Wooyoung was reading the group chat, but didn't bother to text anything. No way in hell was he getting a dating app full of weird people that will keep chatting to him and stuff. And he wanted to find one that's NOT from a stupid dating app. Wooyoung thought when his mind crossed San but he quickly shook it out his mind.

I can't date San, it's the biggest and first rule. I'll get fired and probably WORSE. and plus, why did my mind go to him? I just met him. All I wanted him to be was my friend.

Wooyoung sighed as he shook San out his mind and his brain went to someone else.

His mind went to another boy he's friends with and still texts, but not as often as he used to. In school they were inseparable, and they still text and hang out, just not as much. Wooyoung remember when he had a crush on Yeosang, his childhood friend, but during high school when Woo found this other guy, and they became friends and inseparable (basically who's he's talking about right now).