Seven - sobbing soobin

It's already been about 2 weeks. San and Wooyoung rarely have arguments and bickers. Woo wakes up early every morning and gets ready for work just to see San. And San gets excited when he knows woo is coming. They've gotten closer, and know lots and lots of things about each other, even random things. They tell each other everything they want. They are besties.

It's a new day, woo walks into the building as he straight away sees Taehyung approaching him with a smile. Woo groaned but just fake a smile.

"Hi Tae! You okay?" Woo asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Fine thanks."

"I was wondering, we haven't hung out in weeks, can we hang out today after work?" Taehyung asked. Woo gulped, je decided to think.

He came up with a idea.

"Yeah. We can." Woo said looking back at him with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Great, see ya." Taehyung said as he walked away. Wooyoung took a deep breath as he walked down the hall, quickly, going to San's room.

Woo unlocked San's door, stepping inside and shutting the loud metal door behind him. They smile at each other and say 'hi' as woo walks over and sits on the desk while san sits up in his bed, leaning against the metal bar head board.

"Taehyung asked if me and him could hang out after work, I said yes, because I was wondering when me and him hang out, I can try get as much information as I can, out of him." Woo said.

"That's a good idea." San nodded.

"Oh yeah, remember about the friends I told you a couple days ago?" Woo asked.

San thought, trying to remember, but he slowly shook his head.

"Soobin? Yeonjun?" Woo said.

San widened his eyes and smiled, nodding quickly.

"Yeah yeah, I remember. What about them?" San asked.

"Well, I wanted to show you a picture of them. I'm not aloud my phone and I'm definitely not aloud to be showing it to you, since people shouldn't be showing their patients anything, but don't tell anyone." Woo said and san nodded. Wooyoung grabbed his phone out his pocket as he quickly went on it.

He got a picture of the two of them and showed San.

"That's them

"That's them. Their a couple, their boyfriends. Yeonjun is the one with blue hair, soobin is the one with black hair. Their a cute couple, very flirty, especially Yeonjun." Woo said as he brung his phone away.

"Cool. They look cool." San said as he saw woo nod and hum.

He then got another picture and showed san.