Eight - a familiar name

The next day Wooyoung and Yeosang arrived early, again, as they stepped inside the building whilst talking. But the devil himself approached them.

"Hi!" Taehyung smiled and waved.

Woo faked a smile back "Hi Tae" he waves.

Yeosang rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to my patient." He said as he nudged past Taehyung and down the hall to Hwa's room.

"What's up with him?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing." Wooyoung said "I'm gonna go to my patient."

"Why? It's so early. Let's just hang out for at least 5 more minutes." Taehyung asked.

"Fine" woo sighed.

"Yay!"

————

10 minutes soon passed as they separated. Wooyoung went inside the room as he sat at the desk and saw San was still asleep. He looked cute.

Woo didn't know why, but he felt his cheeks go red.

He just shook his head, trying to get it away. He was bored, so he flicked through some of San's drawings.

He is a very skilled drawer, excellent at drawing.

He suddenly saw a picture and put it closer to his face. He widened his eyes.

Is that me? He thought.

It was so good, and very colourful

He loved it.

He quickly put it away where it was before and made it look like he never saw it. He wondered why San decided to draw him. He just went on his phone for now.

—————

Seongsang content :

Yeosang quickly walked into the room, shutting it behind him as Seonghwa looked up at him.

Yeosang and Seonghwa are like Wooyoung and San. Get along well.

They say hello, smiling at each other as yeosang walked and sat at the desk, and sat on the side, so his body was facing Seonghwa and they were kinda opposite each other.

"Apparently we have a new worker. I heard them talking about it earlier." Seonghwa said.

"Really? I haven't heard anything yet. What's their names?" Yeosang asked.

"Mmmm" Seonghwa hummed as he tried to think back and remember.

"One was like Mellon, or something. And the other was called hoe? I can't remember." Seonghwa said while still trying to remember.

Yeosang tried not to laugh as he bit on the inside of his lip.

"Wow.. lovely names."

"I know right." Hwa said cluelessly, while smiling.