Sixteen - mission

Wooyoung barely had any sleep that night. To many things were on his mind, making it hard for him to fall asleep without any answers.

What does he mean by Tae is dangerous? And I'm gonna die? How does he even know all that? I'm scared...

It was soon 9:30 am. Yeosang just said bye, setting off to work.

Wooyoung quickly got out bed and got dressed. He out on a white T-shirt, blue ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. He quickly sprinted down the hall to the bathroom to clean his teeth and splash some water on his face. Winking at himself in the mirror before grabbing his phone from the side and going downstairs.

He quickly pulled out his phone, dialling a number before putting the phone to his ear. Biting his bottom lip, anxiously.

He soon picked up.

"Wooyoung? Are you okay?" Tae asked on the other side, worriedly.

Woo took a deep shaky breath and gulped.

"Tae. We need to chat, urgently. It's important."

"What about? Your scaring me woo.."

"Can you come to mine?"

Silence.

"I'll see you in a sec."

With that Taehyung hung up. Woo knew this was a bad idea, he felt a bad feeling, like something bad is gonna happen. It freaked him out. He shook it off for now as he sat on his porch step, waiting for Taehyung to arrived.

After a couple minutes, he soon did. Stepping out his car with a smile as he approached Wooyoung.

Woo noticed and stood up, smiling back as they greet each other and have a quick hug.

"Are you okay Wooyoung? Your worrying me. But please hurry, I don't wanna be late for work." Tae said.

Woo dropped his smile.

"People told me to stay away from you, they told me your a bad guy, that you'll hurt me in the end. I didn't believe them, something about you just... I don't know... made me wanna be your friend." Woo started.

Tae smiled "is this a confession?"

"No. Taehyung, i should've listened to them."

Taehyung immediately dropped his smile and frowned.

"Wooyoung. What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I mean... I don't wanna be your friend."

Tae grit his teeth, getting angry.

"What the fuck? Why? I haven't done anything to you."

"You're right. But you have to other people. Multiple people told me about you, I should've listened to them from the start. Your planning on doing something bad to me, aren't you? Just admit it now, cause I already know." Woo said.

It was silent, Tae was frozen.

"Taehyu—"

Woo got pushed inside his own house. Taehyung followed behind him and slammed the door behind him. He then pinned Wooyoung to the wall, he had an angry and irritated face.

"Yeah, your right." His grit teeth slowly formed into a sly smirk "you should of listened to them."

Woo widened his eyes.

"You..." he muttered "YOU WERE PLANNING ON DOING SOMETHING?"

Tae seemed amused, he kept his smirk and he was enjoying what was happening.